- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Decision Making
The human desire for Catharsis is the bait used by the Liberal Media to lure one into a Suspension of Disbelief and thereby convert one to Wokism. Continue reading
Hint: It’s totally unrelated to her career ambitions. Continue reading
Build rapport, establish trust, and motivate others by cultivating a spirited interaction. Continue reading
What does it mean when a woman wears burgundy, blue, or black lipstick? Continue reading
When Christian Morality is a forgotten discipline. Continue reading