- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- List of Female IOI's
- The Advent of Christian Mysticism
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Calculated Risk Taking
The human desire for Catharsis is the bait used by the Liberal Media to lure one into a Suspension of Disbelief and thereby convert one to Wokism. Continue reading
Hint: It’s totally unrelated to her career ambitions. Continue reading
Weighing the benefits and risks of maintaining an online persona. Continue reading