Some of the most frequent search terms that lead readers to the Σ Frame blog are strings like these…
“discipline in marriage”
“marriage discipline wife”
You get the idea. This is obviously a field of knowledge with applicable skills that are desperately sought after in today’s world, and there are very few books or blogs that address this need. For one, J.T. Anderson, at Saving Eve, touches on these subjects somewhat regularly under the tag “Wife Training“. Also, Chateau Heartiste covers ‘woman management’ too, but a man would have to comb through hundreds of CH’s game strategies and then pick out which ones might be successfully applied to a marriage – not a simple task.
In response to this need, I’ve put together this page to help Christian men: Men who are fighting to escape the jaws of feminism-inspired cuckoldry, frivorce, divorce theft and court sanctioned kidnapping; Men who are struggling to transform their wives into a woman worth dying for; Men who are searching for a marriage that would bring joy into their families for generations to come. Those men who continue to believe in the goodness and centrality of the home, who rise up and fight when the traditional family structure is threatened, are the final hope for a civilized, Christian society.
The purveyor of Σ Frame (SF) adopts the stance that the quality and intimacy of marriages and LTR’s are subject to the ongoing strength of Frame in the man, among other things. The female sex as a whole is implicitly solipsistic, and largely presumed to be lacking in moral agency, or at least, not prone to exercise agency on a consistent and regular basis. Woman is therefore seen as a passive respondent to the man’s socio-sexual qualifications, strength of character, and comprehensive actionable behaviors (although this praxeology does have its limits). Thus, the female needs to be taught, conditioned, and disciplined in order for her to become a higher quality woman.
“Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.” ~ Ephesians 5:33
Based on this scripture, love and respect are claimed here to be an integral part of a successful Christian marriage. However, these concepts of love and respect have been adulterated with false notions and fantasies. Christian love is not a romantic, ‘tingly’ experience, but instead, love necessarily involves some form of discipline, usually on the part of one’s self, but also on the part of others, especially in the case of men for their wives and children.
Discipline and Love go hand in hand.
SF also maintains that respect is a natural and proper response to the display of benevolent power.
Power and Respect go hand in hand.
Giving a woman discipline is a heady part of giving her love. Granting a man power, and not assailing, usurping, or criticizing it, is an essential piece of giving him respect. When love and respect are expressed within a husband and wife’s socio-sexual interaction, both the man and the woman experience fulfillment and blessing in their relationship.
Although Feminism, and western society at large, and even some segments of the Manosphere, do not agree with this stance, Dr. Sig recognizes these opposing arguments to be ‘enemies’ of traditional marriage and family.*
When it comes down to the choice, there are certain preferred ways to think about things, which would prove to be more advantageous in cultivating a joyfully satisfying relationship with a woman, and raising emotionally healthy, Godly children. So if you’re a man reading this, and you know it’s your God-ordained purpose in life to marry a woman and raise a family, it will be helpful to adopt an attitude that is conducive to your calling.
The following is a list of posts on the subject of Godly Masculine Leadership Disciplines in Marriage and Family. The basic premise behind most all these posts, is that women (and children) are impressionable and pliable (prone to submission), and that the man needs to be educated and trained to take certain actions to create a dynamic interaction with the woman in his life that is the best possible. Here, the goal is for all those involved to grow in their faith in God, to develop their capability of displaying Christian love (or respect, which is love as expressed by a loyal subject), and to advance their depth of spiritual maturity. The focus is pragmatically placed on what ‘works’, and not on what is ‘wrong’ or ‘doesn’t work’.
Best wishes towards your pursuit of excellent marriage and family relationships. I pray that your faith will grow in proportion to your adeptness and responsibility in the associated habits and behaviors.
The Way It Is
- Σ Frame: Question: Why Should a Woman Change Herself to “Get Along” with a Man? (October 6, 2009)
- Σ Frame: The Four Stages of Marriage (July 13, 2011)
- Illimitable Men: The Hierarchy of Love (June 1, 2015)
- Illimitable Men: The Nature of Women (June 30, 2015)
- Illimitable Men: Understanding Female Psychology (March 16, 2016)
- Illimitable Men: Dominance & Submission (February 5, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Women are Tempted to Become Masculine, Men are Tempted to Wimp Out (August 17, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Pick Up Game – Does it serve the needs of Men, or is it for Women? (September 23, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Women want Game! (September 30, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Male and Female Power Deconstructed (October 26, 2017)
- Σ Frame: 50 Shades of Discipline in Marriage (November 25, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Psychological Projection and the Mirror Effect (December 9, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Why Do Men Need Visions and Dreams? (May 15, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Why do Women Incite Others to Emote? (June 19, 2018)
- Σ Frame (feat. Deti): The Distinction between Feminine Soft Power and Masculine Hard Power (August 31, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Eve Ill Idolaters (September 8, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Can You Trust A Dancing Skeleton? (September 21, 2018)
- Σ Frame: A cord of many strands is not easily broken, but here’s how to do it. (September 24, 2018)
- Σ Frame: How does a Woman Attract (and Keep) a Husband? (October 5, 2009)
- Σ Frame: 16 Qualities of an Irresistible Woman (December 1, 2017)
- Saving Eve: The Joyful Woman (December 12, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Ladies Should Respect the Man and Love the Boy (June 28, 2018)
- Σ Frame: A Historical Contrast: Western and Asian Women (September 15, 2018)
- Illimitable Men: The Game of Power (April 22, 2014)
- Σ Frame: Conflict Structure and Marital Satisfaction (November 15, 2017)
- Σ Frame: Disciplined, Submissive, Happy Wives (February 15, 2018)
- Saving Eve: Persuasion 101 (February 20, 2018)
- Σ Frame: How To Get A Better Response From Your Girl (February 27, 2018)
- Σ Frame (feat. J.T. Anderson): Moulding an Excellent Wife (March 5, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Man as the Manager, Woman as the Helper (May 19, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Man as the Middle Manager (May 21, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Man as the Hiring Manager (May 24, 2018)
- Σ Frame: My Unhappiness Is Your Fault! (June 3, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Revealing Her Unencumbered Beauty (June 26, 2018)
The Moulding Process
- Σ Frame: Confidence and Authenticity in Speech (December 28, 2009)
- Σ Frame: The Pygmalion Project vs. Shared Enterprises (February 2, 2018)
- Σ Frame: The Challenge of Demanding Excellence (March 11, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Don’t Admit Her Argument (March 19, 2018)
- Σ Frame: Is there any honor or benefit to slut shaming an adulterous wife? (November 24, 2018)
- Σ Frame: How to get more frequent, enthusiastic sex from your wife: Overcoming Pride and Psychological Resistance (December 23, 2018)
- Σ Frame: The Question Apology Game (January 6, 2019)
[Eds. note: this list of links will be periodically updated.]
* Update (November 14, 2018): While doing this study of discipline in marriage, I realized that the Biblically conscripted ontology (i.e. the commandments to love and respect) only works for those who are spiritually regenerated. But for the vast majority of people who are operating in the Flesh, love and respect are yokes that do not fit. Since then, I have been exploring a visceral power based model which would take into consideration the effects of hypergamy. This study has shown that the Biblical model is a certain type of arrangement which very few people find. To understand how the ideal archetype is constructed, see the page about Courtship Models.
- Biblical Gender Roles: 7 Ways to Discipline Your Wife (October 3, 2015)
- Dalrock: Links to posts for Christian husbands. (March 2, 2018)