Exactly where are people conforming to God’s ordained order?
Readership: Christians; Marriage minded Men and Women;
Theme: Redemptive Headship and Masculinity
Length: 300 words
Reading Time: 2 minutes
The prevalence of (relatively) early marriage and family formation is an indicator of God’s grace extended towards those communities and individuals.
This past week, the question came up about whether there now exist churches and communities where a sizeable number of Christian young people are marrying in a timely fashion (i.e. the girls are 25 or younger) and/or couples are having children in considerable numbers (i.e. 3 or more).
Several commenters have replied in the positive, but other commenters have refused to believe it, demanding to know the names and locations of these churches / communities.
In consideration of those who are seeking to join such communities, it would serve our interests to have a “map” of these locations.
So, if any readers are members of churches or communities where this is happening, please send Jack an email with the relevant information, or leave a comment below.
- Name of church or community.
- Location: County / Township, City, State, country.
- Denominational affiliation (Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, etc.) and/or sect (e.g. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, etc.)
- Estimation of the population of the church / community.
- Estimations of the average ages of marrying couples.
- Estimation of the number of children in the church / community.
- Estimation of the divorce rate in said church or community.
- Other information you believe is pertinent or noteworthy.
Once I get a number of responses, I’ll put together a list and/or a map of these places.
Thank you in advance for your responses.