- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Persuasion
Cathexis bites the bait. Catharsis reels them in. Continue reading
Frustrated Catharsis is regularly instilled by the Liberal Media. Continue reading
Psychological defenses are exhausted through repeated exposure to dramatic but empty arguments which fail to deliver an authentic catharsis. Continue reading
Build rapport, establish trust, and motivate others by cultivating a spirited interaction. Continue reading
Tune in to have your message heard. Continue reading
The cleverly obedient wuss who valiantly guards the pillars of the feminine imperatives. Continue reading