The final dissolution before reintegration.
Length: 3,200 words
Reading Time: 11 minutes
In Hitting Bottom must be necessary (2020 November 6), I described how the West has been following a downward trajectory, not just for decades, but for centuries. I concluded that we must “hit bottom” at some point in the very near future.
Then, in December of last year, I saw a pattern of insights on this topic emerge across the Men’s Sphere. This post will pull these together to form what I believe is a prophecy for the West.
* * * 1 * * *
“…for those coming of age for marriage, America has become a social toxic wasteland. It’s bad enough that America is Western, with all the serious problems that can bring. Still, within that flawed system until recently, it was possible for good things to happen with romance. Those possibilities have now been reduced to a mere fragment, memories of quaint customs no longer tolerated.
All the most useful cues are gone, so that the process of getting to know someone well enough to fall in love has lost all the warmth. Romance is just about dead. It’s not that people no longer pair for sex, but that the vast majority never pair up for actual love and marriage.
The Men’s Red Pill movement is dying for a reason. It’s not that the study of what women are like has failed; fundamental truths about feminine nature that women once kept hidden in their own society have not changed. Women of the younger generations have begun to admit this stuff openly. But they do so only to confirm it as their right, with all the enforcement that comes with such a status. Soft manipulation becomes law. The common social expectations of these younger generations have dramatically shifted. The number of women still dreaming of romance has dramatically dropped to a tiny minority of the population. Such dreams are openly suppressed.
It would be easy to pass off this ugly shift as the influence of networking technology and how people interact with the virtual world. This is the age of technocracy. That much is patently true, but the question is: Do you understand it? Do you understand how things have shifted? The sheer power of this pervasive change in human orientation is bigger than most people in the older generations can comprehend. The momentum of this thing makes it utterly impossible to even think of rolling it back, or any part of it.”
“I feel sorry for the younger generations of men and women. They will have make their own way, and it looks like the system is flatly hostile to their needs. The only thing that can make life bearable is divine revelation, and that calls for disconnecting from this world in some measure. I can’t help them within their own realm of existence; they have to awaken a higher faculty. The genuine biblical path of a Christian family is truly alien to this world.”Do What’s Right: Funeral for the Red Pill (2020 December 7)
Ed is right. The Red Pill addressed the problems and confusion in the Socio-Sexual/Marriage Marketplace (SSMMP) created by the Sexual Revolution and 3rd and 4th Wave Feminism, which were faced by late Boomers, Xers, and early Millennials. But over the past few years, the times have changed. Late Millennials and Zoomers have an entirely different SSMMP to contend with, and it’s pretty bleak.
Troy Francis gives one account in his post, The Death of Togetherness (2021 January 16).
Another putrid example is described in this video.
The Thinking Ape: Dutch Divorce Rate Skyrockets in Response to Alimony Reform (2019 December 14) Length: 10:22*
* H/T: Whores and Ale: The Plan Doesn’t Change, Just The Timetable (2020 December 8)
* * * 2 * * *
Nikolai Vladivostok offers an outline of these changes in his post, Am I Out of Touch? (2020 December 8). I’ve summarized his points as follows.
- Cultural shifts surrounding love and mating.* First there was the 1960s free love movement. Then in the 2000s, women became more interested in getting an education and career before dating seriously so there was a shift from serial monogamy to casual dating and hook-ups. The next step was Tinder, which normalized meeting strangers online and having sex with them a short time later with limited preliminaries. The final step (so far) was the popularization of sugar baby sites and OnlyFans. Once you see this progression it starts to make more sense: the jump from 1950s kissing only on the third date to pro sugar baby is extreme, but the jump from Tinder hookups with strangers to similar hookups with a few gifts thrown in is not so great. Nor is the jump from sending badboys nudes to offering pics online for cash.
- A rapidly evolving shift in the SMP. It’s gone from serial monogamy, to dating, to PUA Game, to Hookup, and then to Online Dating (OLD), which then had its own rapid shift from OK Cupid, to Tinder, to online amateur prostitution (OASIS, e.g. OnlyFans). This shift unfolded differently in different countries, but overall, sex has become routinely transactional, and talking to a stranger in public could get you arrested.
- The SMP has become transactional. These days, an increasing number of men, out of desperation, are willing to pay $$$ simply to interact with a woman online. Women are now incentivized to regard both sex and sex appeal as a medium of financial exchange. This shifts the SMP to a whole new level of hypergamy, in which men are not only judged by their ability to induce the Tingles and perform in bed, but also to deliver $$$ and a preferred lifestyle. The bar has been raised so high, that now, women are utterly bored with common interactions with men.
- Monetized Sexual Transactions. The theme for January at Σ Frame covered the Online Amateur Sex Industry and Socialization (OASIS). This rise in “compensated dating” has cemented the annihilation of the SMP as a potential MMP as it was in years past. Now, not only do a significant (but practically unknown) proportion of young women now have some form of soft p0rn modeling (e.g. Instagram) or soft prostitution (e.g. OnlyFans) in their past, some have become accustomed to being compensated and now expect it!
- Feminine Empowerment is the Norm. Women have an unprecedented amount of power, and even if they haven’t taken the ticket, they know it’s there. This option has the effect of altering their bargaining position in a relationship, making them raise their standards unreasonably high. Why should an average young woman date Mr. Average gratis when another Mr. Average online is willing to stump up cash? Mr. Average without a short-time dowry may no longer be good enough.
- A cultural religious movement has been afoot. It had its roots in 3rd Wave Feminism, then “The Great Awokening”, took off in 2013 and has been progressing rapidly since then. Previous to that year, feminism was a big thing but understanding sh!t tests and the true desires of women were enough to overcome anti-male conditioning. Since 2013 it’s been getting harder. You need to be very careful around university-indoctrinated Western women, whether you are approaching or in a relationship. The risk is not rejection – it is denunciation. See also, MeT00.
In sum, relation$hips are now centered around illicit sex and money, instead of faith, love, respect, companionship, sharing joy, and building a family within marriage.
* Nikolai Vladivostok calls this the Marginal Effect, meaning that things that happen in the margins of society slowly, then suddenly and quickly, become the new norm.
* * * 3 * * *
The next excerpt offers a Biblically based, metaphysical context for what has been described so far. I have condensed the content in the interests of reading time. Click on the link below to read the entire post.
1st Corinthians 11:3 can be drawn in the form of a word diagram:
God <- Jesus <- Man <- Woman
If there is no man between Jesus and the woman, then the woman looks to Jesus outside of a man’s authority, and that’s not always good as we read in Numbers 5:14-18 (NKJV). The essential thing is that the woman is under the husband’s authority. If necessary, the husband can bring the woman to the priest, and the priest stands the woman before Jesus, uncovering her head.
Isaiah 3:1-4 describes a time when the wisdom of the ancient and honorable is lost* and children are set as rulers. The result of this inverted state of affairs is oppression and chaos as verses 5-11 describe.
The next verse illustrates what happens when the proper hierarchy is overturned.
“My people — children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.Isaiah 3:12 (NRSV)
O my people, your leaders mislead you, and confuse the course of your paths.”
When things get bad enough, God judges the men first, especially the older men who are supposed to serve in leadership and guidance for the people and who, ultimately, are the cause of all of this. (See Isaiah 3:13-15.)
Since the women have been elevated to leadership, and there is no man between them and God, they are exposed to his direct judgment, and it is terrible. (See Isaiah 3:16-24.)
The judgment of the women is to make them experience and realize their shame. They have been operating outside of the covering of a man.
And what has been going on with the men? They die, and the city falls down. (See Isaiah 3:25 NRSV.)
Once the women are shamed and the unworthy men are dead, the people have hit rock bottom. [Note: women are already shamed and many men are “dead” in the figurative spiritual sense.] What is the way upwards? Isaiah tells us in the first verse of the next chapter.
“Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying,
“We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes;Isaiah 4:1 NRSV
just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace.”
Food and clothing are two of the things a husband gives to his wife or wives as directed by Exodus 21:10.
10 ”If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish the food, clothing, or marital rights of the first wife.”Exodus 21:10 NRSV
What we are seeing here is that the shamed women realize they are in disgrace being outside of a man’s covering of authority. They are directly exposed to God’s judgment and it is terrifying. With so many men dead, they are tacitly willing to share a husband to get rid of the shame and be covered.
Once the proper hierarchy has been restored, then in Isaiah 4:2-6 (NRSV), the prophet paints out a beautiful picture of Mount Zion being covered by the Branch of the Lord via a canopy.
This is how Paul can say that the relationship between Jesus and His Body (the Church) is the same as the relationship between a husband and his wife. As the husband covers his wife, so the Messiah covers the ekklesia. We notice the language that Paul uses in Ephesians 5:22-27 — how a husband makes his wife holy by washing her with water is similar to the language of Isaiah where God washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion.
If we ponder the necessity of men covering the women like Jesus covers the daughters of Zion, then we understand why Paul so forcefully tells Timothy that forbidding marriage is a doctrine of devils when pushed by apostates when they depart from the faith. Indeed, if marriage is forbidden, then the only covering women have is their fathers. Forbidding marriage robs the women of the covering of husbands!(See 1st Timothy 4:1-4 NRSV.)
If our people only realized how intimately our faith is bound up and pictured by marriage, then getting biblical marriage right and men covering one or more women will lead to the glory of Zion as Isaiah described.
Source: Kol Yisrael Torah and Prophecy (Brian Somers): End Time Judgment of Men and Women: Isaiah 3-4 (2020 December 5)**
We’ve not yet reached this point, however, we can already see evidence of this happening in the margins. For an example, see Wintery Knight’s, Young Woman Regrets that Older People in Her Life were Dishonest with Her (2020 December 7).
* * * 4 * * *
When we strike bottom, the despair and despondency cause people to seek God once again. J.M. Smith and Alan Roebuck speak to us about this topic.
The most read Orthosphere post of all time is Alan Roebuck’s “Why You are Demoralized and What You Must Do About it,” which he published eight years ago, on June 8, 2012.
Alan tells us that three key spiritual nutrients have been withdrawn. First and foremost is the firm conviction that there are such things as spiritual nutrients, and as a corollary to this, that there are such things as spiritual junk foods and poisons. This key spiritual nutrient was withdrawn by the doctrine of tolerance, non-judgmentalism, and cultural relativism. This doctrine states that each of us is free to choose our spiritual nutrients according to our own individual tastes. Every “good” chosen is therefore equally good, from which it follows that none of them are really good at all.
As the doctrine of tolerance destroys belief in objective value—the belief that anything is absolutely true, good, or beautiful—there is an unsurprising proliferation of ugliness—of intellectual, moral, and aesthetic ugliness. Truth, goodness and beauty are nutrients that revive the spirits of men and women. Ugliness is the spiritual toxin that makes them feel a morbid desire to go and hang themselves from a rafter in the barn.
The dolor of this spiritual wasteland has been further deepened, Alan tells us, by a false and malevolent history that alienates us from our ancestors and our past. He is speaking here particularly of white people and Western civilization. When it comes to white people and Western civilization, the doctrine of tolerance and non-judgmentalism is suspended in favor of scathing judgments and resounding damnations. It is hard for anyone to keep his pecker up in the spiritual wasteland, but it is especially hard when the loudspeakers boom that he is part of a cursed people that has been found wanting in the balance of history. It is demoralizing to learn you are the world’s one and only unchosen people.
What you must do about your demoralization is reverse the process that demoralized you. Think of it as spiritual detox. You must:
- Reject relativism and recover a belief in objective truth, beauty and goodness. This begins by recovering a belief in the one true God that is described and worshiped in orthodox Christian religion. There can be no spiritual absolutes if there is no spiritual absolute, and there certainly can be no spiritual absolutes if there is no spiritual. If there is no one true God, we are all just wanking in the void.
- Reject tolerance and become judgmental and discriminatory. This does not mean persecutorial. Spiritual tolerance for ugliness (the mendacious, the transgressive, the grotesque) is like physical tolerance for alcohol. You will stop vomiting but go on destroying your liver. When you are spiritually intolerant, you will avoid all forms of ugliness whenever you can, and you will curse them whenever you cannot. When you cannot curse them out loud, you will curse them under your breath.
- Reject the poisoned myths of your enemies and keep faith with your fathers. This filial piety is not uncritical, but it is intensely jealous. Alien criticism is either ignored or treated as casus belli.
Source: The Orthosphere (J.M. Smith): Acquiescence in Cuckoldry: An Excursus on Kristor’s Latest (2020 December 6)
These three steps are the point at which the individual man wakes up from the collective delusion and confusion, and a return to God and His ordained order begins to appear on the margins.
The Bible instructs us not to curse fellow believers, but to pray for them instead. But it’s a different story for the apostates of this age. It requires a strange balance – forgive them, and then curse them.
For a plethora of examples, read the faux news. On second thought, don’t bother!
* * * 5 * * *
Similar to my conclusions under the last epiphany, there will be some strange combinations of responsive actions that will be required by the faithful during these times. At first glance, it may seem like a conundrum with no good options, but in fact, it just requires some dirty politics which are currently frowned upon by polite, converged churchianity. NovaSeeker and I will be reviewing some of these crucibles of faith through the next couple months.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
I’m offering this post as a prophecy, but that doesn’t mean it will necessarily turn out as bad as described in Isaiah. If we recognize what is happening, and how far we have drifted from God’s ordained order, and then respond in such a way that these trends are dampened or upended, then we may avoid a descent to the bottom of the abyss and a total annihilation.
Even if most do not respond, God will grant those few who do an individualized dispensation of grace and mercy.
In order to avert this fate, the important thing for us to do, is to remove those elements which are most egregious to God, and to embrace those elements that are paramount to the Kingdom of God. The degree to which we do this, as a culture, will determine how much decadence and destruction we will see in the next decade or two.
What are these elements?
- Get in touch with your heart. Pray and study the Bible. Get away from various addictions. Be sensitive to your convictions and act accordingly. (1st Corinthians 8)
- Seek after the Kingdom of God and His righteousness by faith. (Matthew 6:33)
- Find ways to worship, praise, and glorify God, and be thankful. (Psalm 145)
- Embrace and defend God ordained gender roles. Men focus on their work. Women focus on the home and supporting their husband’s work. (Titus 2:1-8)
- Exercise personal boundaries. Separate yourselves from those who are defiled, those who scheme, and those who practice lawlessness. (2 Corinthians 6:17) This includes not patronizing businesses and separating from individuals that endorse or support the same.
- Pursue sanctification, i.e. sexual purity and covenantal marriage (i.e. Headship). (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
- As much as possible, live in Shalom with your fellow man. (Romans 12:18) At a societal level, this means we must stop engaging in useless foreign conflicts.
I suggest pursuing these elements in the order given.
- Σ Frame: Buckle down for the ride of the centuries (2018 August 9)
- Σ Frame: Yankee Stay Home! (2019 February 12)
- Σ Frame: Paul Harvey “If I were the devil” (2019 August 24)
- Σ Frame: The 5 Phases of Deprogramming from the Matrix (2020 February 4)
- Σ Frame: You have to leave Murika to get the Real News (2020 November 3)