Only certain women may enter male spaces, and they must follow protocol to be accepted.
The 2019 Sigma Frame Performance Report (2020 January 4) showed two females to be the top commenters on Σ Frame.
This is the first year that females have been the top commenters. Fellow blogger Soviet Men remarked that comments from females on Σ Frame are counterproductive. I’m not very pleased with this development, because this is intended to be primarily a men’s space, and men are the target audience of my writings. I’m also aware of how women gradually infiltrate men’s spaces and convert them to wimminz spaces. This phenomenon is described in the following posts.
- The Art of Manliness: The Decline of Male Space (2010 January 10)
- The Rational Male: Male Space (2014 June 3)
- The Red Pill Forum: The Covert Reason Women Hate Male Spaces (ca. 2015)
- Reddit/MGTOW: How Women Infiltrate and Destroy Men’s Groups (ca. 2019)
I will stay vigilant about preventing this from happening here, but I’m not going to lose sleep on it.
I have nothing against female readers or commenters, and I do appreciate their feedback when it is considerate, useful, and is expressed in a demure, respectful manner. But I have to give this reminder to the ladies: Righteous women don’t make a habit of parading around men’s spaces.
If you’re a woman, and if you believe you’re a righteous lady, and if you really must leave a comment, then please show your respect to the men by observing the following guidelines.
- Exercise restraint by limiting the numbers and the lengths of your comments.
- Take some time to think through what you feel needs to be said.
- Say a prayer and ask God if you really need to say this.
- If God speaks from heaven in the voice of a whispering wind, telling you to express your hard-won testimony, then write it as clear, concisely, and poetically as possible in the form of iambic heptameter.
- Proofread your poem several times, to make sure this is what God wants you to say.
- Go to either (1) a beautiful natural environment such as a lake or a national park, or (2) a public space such as a restaurant or a bustling street corner.
- Maintain good posture; be buoyantly animated, with bright eyes and a smile.
- Sing your poem in the key of A# major.
- Take a video of yourself singing.
- Submit your musical message to be published as a guest post on Σ Frame.
All women are invited to submit. In fact, it is the will of God! (See Ephesians 5:22-24 NKJV) If you choose not to submit to Σ Frame, then please submit to God by respecting the man in your life.
Contributions with the following attributes will receive special consideration.
- A good singing voice
- Attractively dressed
- Have a sense of class
- Minimal cosmetics
- At least 28 teeth
- BMI < 24
- WHR < 0.7
- Hair length > lower sternum
- No body piercings or tattoos
- In the event of a standoff, thin sexy legs or a buxom figure may be used as a deciding factor
Consider this to be Sigma Frame’s Singing Sister Challenge!
In the case of excess female comments on Frame, those women who have successfully matched the Singing Sister challenge will be placed lowest on the list of female-generated comments to be deleted.
As an alternative, you could do any of the following to express your concerns.
- Write down your perspectives and post it on your own blog.
- Write down your perspectives and send it to me in a private email.
I’ve not taken the practice of moderating, and I’d rather not start. But if comments from females continue to outnumber the comments from males, I will do so.
Instead of telling the women to comment less, I’d much rather have the men comment more!
We’re looking forward to your submission(s), ladies! Submit your guest article here!
- Σ Frame: The Feminine Dilemma (2018 October 27)