Quality never goes out of style!
Believe it or not, it’s been exactly one year since we saw the Fembo power game being exhumed in the skirmish around Lori Alexander’s article, Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos (July 16, 2018).
The crux of the fracas was largely caused by the fact that a woman (Lori) declared that men (should) also have (at least) a share of the decision-making power in the spouse-choosing process.
This bit of truth seems intuitive to me, but obviously, western society has become so riddled with feminist hamstertalk, that this truth is no longer obvious, nor goes without contention. But obviously, the matrixarchy really doesn’t want alternate models to be considered, discussed, or explored.
Just in case anyone had absentmindedly dismissed that men’s fetish for undeflorated virginas as just a passing fad, or an outdated, overrated gimmick designed to trap unsuspecting men into marriage, our undercover correspondents have just reported that this illogical craze continues on, unabated.
Lori’s article received quite a lot of attention in the Manosphere. For anyone interested in a refresher, the aftermath was discussed in the following posts.
- Christianity and Masculinity: Lori’s Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos (July 20, 2018)
- Dalrock: Hysteria. (July 23, 2018)
- Spawny’s Space: Missing The Point Deliberately (July 24, 2018)
- Dalrock: Well played. (July 26, 2018)
- Wintery Knight: Lori Alexander is right – serious Christian men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos (2019-2-2)