- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Tag Archives: Testimony
A discussion of the Faithlessness of Immaturity and the Hopelessness of Gender Inequality. Continue reading
What is the value and purpose of having an ideal? What is the proper place of ideals? Continue reading
Sanctification is the ultimate compatibility. Continue reading
Why should there be no difference between Christian women and non-Christian women? Continue reading
When accusations of being “racist” abound, how can one deal with the risk of being a conservative white? Continue reading
An account of how I convinced my wife to accept my wish to have plants in the house and to be happy about it. Continue reading