- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Love begins where perfection ends
- Lessons on Life and Marriage from Matthew 10
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- On the Discernment of Desire
- What is Frame?
- Discipline in Marriage
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Looking at the Essentials
- Conflict Structure and Marital Satisfaction
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Tag Archives: Power
Women are averse to admit what men find attractive. Continue reading
When accusations of being “racist” abound, how can one deal with the risk of being a conservative white? Continue reading
An account of how I convinced my wife to accept my wish to have plants in the house and to be happy about it. Continue reading
Only certain women may enter male spaces, and they must follow protocol to be accepted. Continue reading
Here are some clues from the spiritual and psychological perspectives. Continue reading
Are women absolved from desire? Or are they even more depraved than men? Continue reading
A review of the film, Mystic River, with a few Red Pill takeaways about the nature of relationships. Continue reading
What is evil? Are governments evil? Are Jews evil? Is apathy evil? Continue reading