- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Tag Archives: For Singles
The sexual use of our bodies must honor and glorify God, and this cannot happen outside marriage. Continue reading
Hitting the gym, losing weight, and becoming physically fit is good, but it’s not enough! Continue reading
Is it possible for a high SMV Christian man to respond to an IOI in a Christ-like manner? Continue reading
Maintaining Frame is the same as setting Socio-Emotional Boundaries. Continue reading
Women make very subtle hints. If you miss them, you’re out. Continue reading
Having the right attitude goes a long way towards becoming a recipient of a blessing. Continue reading
What makes you attractive is who you are, not what you do. Continue reading