- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- What constitutes Adultery?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- Wives reap what they sow
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Start Small to Build Internal Locus of Control
Posts by Month
Tag Archives: For Parents
Scott explains how children can learn much more of life while out of school. Continue reading
Not only marriage, but also parenting is for the elite. Continue reading
Readership: Fathers; Parents; Grandparents; Christians; Introduction The author of Biblical Gender Roles made the following statements in a comment.* “From everything I have seen of Red Pill, it completely rejects a man appealing to a woman’s sense of duty and … Continue reading
Hormonal contraceptives change a woman’s brain and emotional constitution. Continue reading
Challenges and solutions for men, fathers, and managers. Continue reading
Recently, Red Pill truths have put marriage through the ringer as a bed trap. But there is a silhouette of hope at the end of the hallway. Continue reading
A timeline for sexual bonding and sexual maturation. Continue reading
This post covers the moral challenges that men face in raising daughters, the dilemma that daughters face in coming of age, and some key points in raising daughters with discipline, confidence and purpose. Continue reading
Men should be aware of the ways in which they could create a positive impact in the lives of the women and children. Continue reading