- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Tag Archives: Deconstruction
TPTB are attempting to redefine the public’s perception of right and wrong. Continue reading
SJW’s paint heritability as something ugly, but project they do. Continue reading
Is the church logistically able to act as a central social support network to be used to launch social programs like the Purity Movement? Continue reading
Sexual purity as a moral or ideological value does not equate to sexual purity in practice. Continue reading
Develop your ability to deal with a formidable Karen. Continue reading
Man up and Meet Cute, or muckrake and masturbate. Either option is hopeless. Continue reading
A follow-up review of the value of Jordan Peterson’s contributions. Continue reading