- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- The best enema of all
- Tinder Translations
- News Flash: Stupidity, Ugliness, being Liberal, are all Heritable!
- Sanctification and Sexual Compatibility
- What is a Sigma Male?
- Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
- Discipline in Marriage
- The Mosh Pit of Sex Analysists
- Humility and Defilement
Tag Archives: Cultural Anthropology
Why are paraphrased quotations from Eastern religions becoming so popular on social media? Continue reading
Be ye culturally and morally conformed to the matrihex by the relaxation of your will and the corruption of your minds! Continue reading
Has the Overton window divided to form distinct Left and Right factions? Continue reading
Insane journalism, asinine politics, good laughs, and a few wise words… Continue reading
In a world where no one recognizes truth or ethics, what do we fall back on? Continue reading
A review of divorce rates and government spending suggests that patriarchy doesn’t deserve the bad rap that it has been given by feminists. Continue reading
Chivalry has been romanticized and abused to the point of losing its true value, and even contributing to the downfall of western society. Continue reading
An exploratory discussion of cultural foundations, ethical systems, and Chivalry. Continue reading