- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- The Sin of Prioritizing Purity above Marriage
- What is a Sigma Male?
- Letting Go of Pretenses
- 50 Shades of Discipline in Marriage
- What is the Red Pill?
- How much is Virginity worth?
- Discipline in Marriage
- Disciplined, Submissive, Happy Wives
- Things I Learned About Women in College
Category Archives: Influence
An account of how I convinced my wife to accept my wish to have plants in the house and to be happy about it. Continue reading
The difficulty of conveying mythos and history to evangelize the young. Continue reading
Only certain women may enter male spaces, and they must follow protocol to be accepted. Continue reading
Σ Frame’s third annual traffic performance report. Continue reading
What is evil? Are governments evil? Are Jews evil? Is apathy evil? Continue reading
Hormonal contraceptives change a woman’s brain and emotional constitution. Continue reading
Acts of love can be enriched by including positive emotions and inspiration. Continue reading
Has the Overton window divided to form distinct Left and Right factions? Continue reading
A jocular overview of 20th century radio host, Paul Harvey Aurandt, and the everlasting value of his words. Continue reading
Challenges and solutions for men, fathers, and managers. Continue reading