- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- What constitutes Adultery?
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Wives reap what they sow
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- A Tribute to Matthew, AKA “Zippy Catholic”
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Science
Gnosticism permeates all worldly human activities of the Progressive sort. Continue reading
A throwback to the 50s would only lead us to where we are now. Readership: AllAuthor’s Note: I said I would write this post a long while back, 2017 December 14 to be exact.Length: 1,800 wordsReading Time: 6 minutes “More … Continue reading
Several hurdles prevent Red Pill theories from being taken seriously by the wider populace. Continue reading
Male and Female perspectives on masculinity. Continue reading
Another red flag: If her parents are divorced. Continue reading
Women are struggling to rationalize the sad, bitter consequences of feminism. Is it truly justified? Continue reading
Have you ever sat down and formally analyzed how you spend your time with the goal of becoming more efficient? Here is a guide. Readership: All;Note: This information is offered to help determine priorities, analyze time budgets, and maximize outcome … Continue reading