- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- What constitutes Adultery?
- Wives reap what they sow
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- A Tribute to Matthew, AKA “Zippy Catholic”
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Discernment, Wisdom
The opposite of submission is not necessarily rebellion, but a heart that is miserly with affection and grace. Continue reading
“This is my husband.” “This is my wife.” “Til death do us part.” …and grateful for it all! Continue reading
Father Spyridon offers insights to the beauty and gravity of marriage. Continue reading
More thoughts on wife selection and wife moulding. Continue reading