- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- What constitutes Adultery?
- Wives reap what they sow
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- A Tribute to Matthew, AKA “Zippy Catholic”
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Feminism
The opposite of submission is not necessarily rebellion, but a heart that is miserly with affection and grace. Continue reading
Gnosticism permeates all worldly human activities of the Progressive sort. Continue reading