- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- What constitutes Adultery?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- Wives reap what they sow
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- A Tribute to Matthew, AKA “Zippy Catholic”
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Evangelism
Father Spyridon offers insights to the beauty and gravity of marriage. Continue reading
No matter how the Church handles the gay issue, there will be a split. Continue reading
Knowing the authentic is how all counterfeits are identified. Continue reading
How we treat other men is a community quality indicator. Continue reading
“Pursing something for merely material benefits is idolatry, and you will surely be punished for it in this life.” ~ Roosh Valizadeh Readership: Christian Men;Authorship: This interview was conducted by Stephen L. M. Heiner, and the transcript contained in this … Continue reading