- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Sexual Authority and Sanctification
- It’s too easy to blame everything on Feminism
- The Biblical Adage of "Dying to Self" is not Ego Ablation
- Bad@ss Chad
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Explaining the Double Standards around Sex
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Culture Wars
Cathexis bites the bait. Catharsis reels them in. Continue reading
Frustrated Catharsis is regularly instilled by the Liberal Media. Continue reading
Psychological defenses are exhausted through repeated exposure to dramatic but empty arguments which fail to deliver an authentic catharsis. Continue reading
The human desire for Catharsis is the bait used by the Liberal Media to lure one into a Suspension of Disbelief and thereby convert one to Wokism. Continue reading
It’s easy to believe an oft repeated narrative, but it is hard to prove to one’s self that it is false. Continue reading