- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Infidelity is anything short of fidelity.
- Rights and Responsibilities within Marriage
- Tracking Raw Sex Performance on a Spread Sheet
- What constitutes Adultery?
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Wives reap what they sow
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- Is Married Dread Game a transgression of marital vows?
- A Tribute to Matthew, AKA “Zippy Catholic”
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Purity Culture
Leithart’s first article about Purity and Holiness was deleted from Patheos! Continue reading
Rules are lightning rods of shame for those seeking after the flesh. Continue reading
September was busy! Here’s an overview of what’s been happening. Continue reading
The New Covenant of Christ provides a pure conscience. Continue reading
Do sexual behaviors determine one’s identity? Continue reading
One’s righteousness before God is not the same as one’s practicable value to men. Continue reading
Only the Grand Master Bait could concoct such a beautiful disaster! Continue reading
Is the church logistically able to act as a central social support network to be used to launch social programs like the Purity Movement? Continue reading