- Follow Σ Frame on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Love begins where perfection ends
- Lessons on Life and Marriage from Matthew 10
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous
- On the Discernment of Desire
- What is Frame?
- Looking at the Essentials
- It's because women aren't worth the effort, stupid!
- Discipline in Marriage
- Conflict Structure and Marital Satisfaction
- Paul Harvey "If I were the devil"
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Stewardship
Having a “prime directive” vision combined with a little bit of Patriarchy, a little bit of Proverbs 31, and a lot of Money is what keeps the ship afloat. Continue reading
The easiest way to sell divorce is to make it advantageous to wimmynz “financial independence”. Continue reading
The easiest way to sell patriarchy is to make it either the best or the only card left to play. Continue reading
Why are upper class marriages more egalitarian yet less prone to divorce? Continue reading
A comparison of Christ and the church with a man and his wife. Continue reading