Chyx and Lynx covering noteworthy events over the past two weeks.
Theme: Political Shenanigans
Length: 1,400 words
Reading Time: 5 minutes +
One observant post, Is the Pendulum Effect caused by Western Individualism? (2020-10-9) described how the spirit of Western Individualism tempts people to separate themselves from the past and from tradition. This results in a metaphysical oscillation of political, social, and fashion trends from one extreme to the other. The pendulum effect is disruptive, spurious, and wasteful, thereby revealing Individualism to be an evil spiritual influence that upsets both the peace within the human soul and the shalom of a society.
The carnage and destruction caused by Individualism and the Pendulum Effect has gone on full display since the Dobbs v. Jackson decision on June 24, resulting in a multitude of interesting new stories that have emerged over the past two weeks.
Here are a few of the most interesting stories that have emerged during this time (and a few older but now timely posts of interest). Must reads are in bold.
Jordan Peterson was banned from Twitter. Not sure why.
Twitter Ban! (2022-7-2) Length: 14:52
- Behind the Black: Today’s blacklisted American: Google blacklists Republican Party fund-raising emails (2022-7-6)
- Louder with Crowder: ‘They’re Going Way Too Far’: Elon Musk Speaks Out On Twitter Suspending Jordan Peterson (2022-7-6)
- Summit News: Paris Clinics Offering Fake COVID Passes For £250 as Black Market Surges (2021-7-20)
- The Expose: Official Data shows Children are up to 303x more likely to die following Covid-19 Vaccination than Unvaccinated Children & the ONS is trying to hide it (2022-5-23)
Cracks in Muh Demuckruhcy
- Big League Politics: Democrats Post Addresses of Supreme Court Justices and Bomb Instructions on TikTok (2022-6-26)
- Salon: School’s out forever: Arizona moves “to kill public education” with new universal voucher law (2022-7-1)
- The American Conservative: Biden and Universities Launch Sneak Attack on Free Speech (2022-7-5)
- Law & Liberty: What Majority Should Rule? (2022-7-6)
- PA Pundits: Begging For Dystopia: NYT Mourns Disinformation Becoming ‘Untouchable Problem’ (2022-7-7)
- Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs: NJ Attorney General Issues Directive Requiring Carry Permit Applications to be Processed Without “Justifiable Need” (2022-6-24)
- The Catholic World Report: Speaker Pelosi defends her support for legal abortion: ‘God has given us a free will’ (2021-9-23)
- Σ Frame (Lexet): DeSantis steadies de sinking ship (2022-7-4)
- To Reclaim Normality: Arrest The Piece of Sh!t (2022-7-5)
- JDB Media: NEW VIDEO: Rhode Island State Senator Tiara Mack GOES OFF After Getting MOCKED For Posting Video TWERKING (2022-7-6)
- Vox Popoli: Boris Johnson to Resign (2022-7-7)
Post Roe Backlash
- NBC News: They moved to red states — and they’re worried about the future of abortion rights (2022-5-6)
- Fox News: Satanic Temple to argue abortion is ritual in legal challenges to states that put up hurdles to procedure (2022-5-9)
- The Paradise: Washington Post exploits teen mom whose twins were saved thanks to Texas abortion law (2022-6-21)
- Amerika (Brett Stevens): Holy Mackerel, the Confederacy Just Won (2022-6-24)
- Breitbart News: Missouri becomes the first state to end abortion — A momentous day! (2022-6-24)
- Fox News: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion (2022-6-24)
- Gunner Q2: A deep dive into the socialist hive (2022-6-24)
- Practical Eschatology: Roe v. Wade Overturned—Rioting to Ensue (2022-6-24)
- Okrahead: Ground Level (2022-6-24)
- Townhall: The Left’s Hatred for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Intensifies (2022-6-24)
- Adam Piggott: Civil War part II (2022-6-25)
- Antemodernist: Pro-Life Weakness (2022-6-25)
- PA Pundits: Life Wins: In Overturning Roe Versus Wade, Supreme Court Issues Victory For Rule Of Law (2022-6-25)
- Stage in the Sky: Why Good Men Can’t Stay Silent – The Roe v. Wade Decision (2022-6-25)
- The Orthosphere (Kristor): Moloch Will Want His Regular Meals: Cave! (2022-6-25)
- The Other McCain: A Mostly Peaceful Insurrection: Deranged Pro-Abortion Mob Storms AZ Capitol (2022-6-25)
- Truth and Tolerance: Night of Rage? (2022-6-25)
- Bruce Charlton: Has Evil Santa turned good? (2022-6-26)
- Teller Report: Spain: Anti-abortion protesters against abortion law reform (2022-6-26)
- Truth and Tolerance: Thoughts on Dobbs (2022-6-26)
- CBS News: Google tells U.S. workers they can move to states where abortion is legal: report (2022-6-27)
- The Orthosphere (Kristor): The Quintessence of the Reasoned Response of the Left to Dobbs (2022-6-27)
- Σ Frame (Oscar): No Mo Roe (2022-6-27)
- Lexet Iustitia: Pyrrhic Victories (2022-6-28)
- Natsab: Torah Response to Roe v. Wade (2022-6-28)
- Okrahead: Against Despair (2022-6-28)
- Σ Frame (Jack): No Mo Roe, No Mo Hoe! (2022-6-29)
- Townhall: NYT: Roe v. Wade Got Shredded Because Dems Dropped the Ball in These Key Races (2022-6-29)
- Ann Coulter: ABORT THE MISSION! ABORT! (2022-6-30)
- New York Post: Making the cut: Younger men seek vasectomies in the wake of Roe v. Wade ruling (2022-7-1)
- Okrahead: Foolish and Worldly Talk (2022-7-1)
- Σ Frame (Jack): No Mo Hoe? Oh No! (2022-7-1)
- The Other McCain: SJW Snowflakes Melting Down Again (2022-7-1)
- Campus Reform (Ben Cook): Philosophy scholars are wrong about abortion (2022-7-3)
- PJ Media: Conservatives Waffle on Abortion and Women’s Accountability (2022-7-3)
- The Christian Post: Judge stops Idaho university from punishing Christian students for opposing gay marriage (2022-7-5)
- Σ Frame (Jack): What is her true motivation for getting an education? (2022-7-6)
- The Babylon Bee: ‘Pro-Lifers Are Inhumane,’ Says Woman Who Calls Unborn Babies ‘Parasites’ (2022-7-6)
- NBC News: The Mississippi abortion clinic at the center of the Supreme Court fight shuts its doors for good (2022-7-7)
- Patriactionary: Liz Warren: “End crisis pregnancy centers now!” (2022-7-7)
- The Vulture: Tony Kaye’s 2006 Documentary Showed Us the Anti-Abortion Movement’s Blueprint (2022-7-7)
- Campus Reform: Pro-abortion students protest end of Roe (2022-7-8)
- Campus Reform: ‘LGTBQ+ Rights and the Constitution’ course coming to campus this fall (2022-7-8)
- To Reclaim Normality: Boycott Them (If You Can) (2022-7-8)
The Georgia Guidestones are Demolished
- The Vigilant Citizen: Sinister Sites: The Georgia Guidestones (2010-11-15)
- American Greatness: Infamous Georgia Guidestones Damaged in Early Morning Explosion; Remaining Structure Demolished ‘For Safety Reasons’ (2022-7-6)
- The Vigilant Citizen: The Georgia Guidestones Completely Demolished Following Explosion (2022-7-7)
- Practical Eschatology: Were The Georgia Guidestones Struck By Lightning? (2022-7-7)
- The explosion occurred precisely at 3 minutes and 33 seconds after 4 a.m. local time.
- The stone that was demolished in the blast was the one having text in Hebrew and Arabic.
- In the video, pieces of the monument were flying towards the right in the video, and the cloud of smoke forms on the left. This would suggest it was done with some type of explosive. However, a conventional explosive would also produce a fireball, which is not visible.
- The brightening of the light occurs a split second before the explosion is visible. One possible explanation for the brightening of the light is an EMP pulse originating from the explosion. This would account for the time lag and would explain why the video camera briefly malfunctioned.
- The author of Practical Eschatology suggests that the monument was struck by lightning (viz. an act of God). The presence of a severe lightning storm in that area, the brightening of the light shown in the video, no fireball in the explosion, and the absence of bomb fragments adds credence to this theory.
- There is evidence that a time capsule is buried six feet underneath where this monument once stood. So far, there is no report of this time capsule being recovered.
- Radix Fidem: More Economic Lies (2022-7-8)
- Vox Popoli: The War for the Future of Man (2022-6-30)
Other Interesting Reading
- Taki’s Magazine: Sometimes a Racist, Always a Slut (2008-5-6)
- Aaron Renn: Newsletter #60: The Pro-Life Movement’s Moral Doublespeak (2022-1-17)
- Matt’s Musings: The Transgender Origins of Feminism (2022-5-26)
- Antemodernist: Loser Christianity (2022-6-30)
- The UNZ Review: Should Deranged, Moronic Females Really be Procreating? (2022-6-30)
- Gab News: If Your Pastor Did Not Celebrate Roe Being Overturned, It Is Time To Find A New Church (2022-7-1)
- Aaron Renn: Weekly Digest: With Friends Like These… (2022-7-2)
- Aaron Renn: Why Men Tune Into Online Gurus Instead of the Church (2022-7-5)
- The Orthosphere (J.M. Smith): Drink Cautiously from the River of Lies (2022-7-5)
- Full Metal Patriarchy: Shutting Down FMP – My Thoughts… (2022-7-6)
- Christian Publishing House (Edward D. Andrews): BIBLICAL INSIGHT: Political Correctness (2022-7-7)
- The Orthosphere (J.M. Smith): Bold Souls or Embrotheled Strumpets? (2022-7-7)
- Vox Popoli: Clown World Loses Another Clown (2022-7-8)
That’s enough reading to keep you busy all weekend (if you have nothing better to do).
The times they are a changing, and we are now entering a new age (pardon the phrase). As you’ve probably noticed by now, I’ve changed the background theme color to Military Gray to reflect this shift in the ambient mood.
- Σ Frame: Abortion and Birth Control