Will Smith showcases the shame of being Blue Pilled.
Readership: All; Men;
Theme: Faux-Masculine Archetypes
Author’s Note: Some comments from readers have been implemented into the text. Links to the original comments appear in the initial words.
Length: 2,600 words
Reading Time: 9 minutes + 11:45 minutes of video clips.
As a case study of the boring loyal dude, I present to readers Mr. Will Smith, AKA The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire. Given Will Smith’s stellar career in the arts, music, and entertainment that stretches back to the late 1980s, most readers here might not think of Will Smith as a boring loyal dude. However, what you are about to read should convince you of this unfortunate truth.
Let’s briefly review Will and Jada’s lovelorn relationship.
1994: Will meets Jada Pinkett on a set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when Jada auditions to play Smith’s girlfriend. A few months later, Will divorces his first wife, Sheree Zampino.
December 31, 1997: Will and Jada get married in her hometown of Baltimore on New Year’s Eve. In a 2019 People cover story, Jada recalls “infuriating pressure” to marry Will after getting pregnant with their son Jaden. “I never wanted to get married. But my mother was like, ‘You have to get married’ — she’s so old-school — and Will wanted a family. So I said, ‘All right, maybe it’s something I should do.’” IOW, she settled.
As can be seen, their relationship had an ambiguous start. Jada was reluctant to marry Will, but they got married because of pregnancy. After about 14 years together, their relationship slowly disintegrated.
2011: Rumors circulated that Jada was dating her Hawthorne co-star, Latin music superstar and J.Lo’s husband at the time, Marc Anthony.
2013: Rumors surface that Will Smith had an affair with Margot Robbie while filming Focus. There was also talk about Will and Jada having an Open Relationship (OR).
Very high value men might have affairs with other women, but they would never call it an “Open Relationship” because this implies that the wife is making the rounds too and that he is OK with getting cucked. Thus, an OR is hardly ever spearheaded by married men with children. More often than not, ORs are instigated by bored housewives longing to relive their days on the CC. The husband is forced to accept it in order to preserve the semblance of a family, whether or not he has a corresponding side piece in tow.
2015: The 43-year old Jada meets a 22-year-old August Alsina for the first time and an “entanglement” ensues and continues until 2022.
Compare the difference in Jada’s attire and body language when she’s with Will (left) and when she’s with Alsina (right). With Will, she’s dressed rather plainly as far as starlets go. She shows utter boredom and subtle contempt. Her eyes are dull and lifeless. She’s wishing she were somewhere else — anywhere else. With Alsina, she’s wearing a black and gold teaser showing lots of skin. She has an ear-to-ear mischievious smile, eyes full of hedonic lust, and she bends her left knee and opens her legs to him. Notice how her right foot is pointed squarely at Alsina and touching his foot, indicating that she’s totally open to him.
July 21, 2017: While promoting her upcoming film Girls Trip, Jada goes on Watch What Happens Live! and says that the craziest rumor she’s ever heard about her and Will is that they’re swingers. “That’s the craziest one,” says Jada. “It’s constant. And I’m like, ‘yo, I wish. I wish.’”
December 21, 2017: Will posts a long, simp-worthy Instagram for his 20th wedding anniversary with Jada.
“Love is Like Gardening… I have learned to focus on HELPING you to BLOSSOM into what YOU want to be (into what you were born to be)… Rather than Demanding that you become what my Fragile Ego needs you to be.”
Between 2019 and 2022, Alsina writes three songs with references to his “entanglement” with Jada, indicating that their affair is ongoing.
June 30, 2020: The “entanglement” begins to unravel. While promoting his upcoming album The Product III: State of EMERGEency, August Alsina sits down with The Breakfast Club’s Angela Yee and claims that he “gave years of his life” to Jada in a romantic relationship with Will Smith’s blessing!
On a side note, observant viewers may notice the change in Alsina’s appearance since he first met Jada (see previous photo). Before, he was rather masculine, but clueless. After, he’s much more aware of himself, but he’s soft and feminized (e.g. he’s self-conscious, touches his hands, talks about his feelings, has feminized gestures, bleached hair with pink highlights, pink glasses, gaudy dangling jewelry…). This is the effect that cucking cougars have on young men.
On another side note, the fact that Alsina is openly talking about his “entanglement” with Jada is a sign that he has grown out of the infatuation and is now moving on. In essence, this is a confession that releases him from her P power. IOW, their relationship is over. This is one reason why men and women having illicit relationships prefer to keep it all secret, because once they spill the beans, the magical power of sin is gone.
July 10, 2020: The now infamous Red Table Talk occurs. Jada Pinkett Smith openly confesses to having a “relationship” with August Alsina, a man 21 years her junior! Certified cougar status. Although Jada confirms that she had a “relationship” with Alsina, she denies that Will ever gave his blessing, claiming the two were separated at the time. Her confession confirms that her relationship with Alsina has run its course and she’s moving on too.
Here, Jada confess her relationship with Alsina as a “healing relationship” and she avoids calling it an “affair”. All throughout the talk, Jada is evasive and using soft coded euphemisms for her sins. She would not talk this way if she and Will had already “agreed” to have an open relationship. This is why I believe Will never agreed to having an “OR”.
As you can see, Smith is obviously heartbroken in the Red Table Talk video. The editing and commentary brings it out.
As for Jada, she is laughing and carrying on, but every time she looks at Will, there’s contempt in her eyes. No respect at all. That look at 3:11 says, “He’s cool with everything. Whew… I got away with it!”
At 3:35, Jada explicitly says, “This is not about getting anybody back…”
Will responds, “For me it is.”
She shakes her head and says, “If that’s what you want…”
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she was thinking to herself something like, “You’re such a boring loyal man… I deserved this affair!“
I’m sure she expected to get a much softer, more compliant response from Will by telling him about her adulteries on a live feed. Furthermore, she’s attempting to play it down like it’s no big deal — and he goes along with it, laughs and makes jokes about it! Certified simp status!
So in the end, Will chose to stick with his explicitly disloyal wife who cucked him off with one too many men and then slyly bragged about it to his face in front of the world. Now he’s the epitomy of ignominous shame!
After such a flagrant figurative slap in the face in public, it’s not to be unexpected that Smith would resort to a literal slap in the face in an effort to assert his masculinity and retain his dignity. Guilt, shame, turbulent jealousy, harsh cruelty, and physical violence are the ripple effects of sexual sin, gradually propagating outward from the source to everyone near.
March 28, 2022: Chris Rock makes a bad joke about Jada at the 2022 Oscars. In response, Will Smith slaps Chris Rock on stage and cusses him out. F bombs and all. Will brought “West Philly” to the Oscar’s. Then Smith wins an Oscar, and in his award speech, he goes on about race, and his people, and standing up for women, and everyone applauds.
It is morally inept to have an accepting complacent attitude about blatant sin, which Smith has been in the altruistic habit of displaying. So it is satisfying to see him finally grow some balls and take action. But IMO, this is a soft response. Chris Rock, as well as all the other men who were pussyfooting with his wife, should be served a knuckle sandwich with a little more sauteed knuckle in it. If not, then there needs to be delivered some kind of message in no uncertain terms that such behaviors will be met with consequences and retribution. Also, the deft responsiveness of this action assigns guilt to those who are guilty. (Rock’s red face and stumbling hesitation after being struck indicates that he felt guilty for a moment.) Otherwise, said behaviors will continue with added reckless abandon. The responsibility for taking said action lies primarily on the cucked husband and his true friends.
But the boring loyal dude won’t do this. Instead, he covers the transgressions in his search for love (Proverbs 17:9). In this case, it is a wife’s love which was carelessly withheld from him and freely given to another man (or men). The next day, Will Smith apologizes to Chris Rock in a tweet.
The expected natural result is that the forning, cucking, and clucking will continue. The disrespect will grow, and the extramarital affairs will carry on unabashed. Jada will become known as another Hollywood hoe hoe, and Will’s reputation and state of affairs will gradually decline into ignominy. He can’t blame God for this.
Will Smith spent 30 years building up a brand as one of the most likable, most bankable stars ever. And he very well might have just destroyed that through his hapless marriages.
Smith’s main failures are as follows, in decreasing order of catastrophic significance.
- Not being able to keep his d!ck in his pants.
- The blindness resulting from his misplaced priorities on women, sex, and maybe fame as well, led to his poor choice of a wife — twice!
- He’s not been able to run a tight ship in his marriage.
Of course, not all the blame falls on Will. It is obvious that Jada did not respect him from her heart, as she was hesitant to marry him. (See Scott’s Axiom.) But I also suspect something happened between them that turned out to be the last straw. Either Will did something, or failed to do something along the way that caused his wife to lose what little remaining respect she had for him, or she just got tired of pretending to be a wife and mother. Or both. It could have been her affair in 2011, or his in 2013, or maybe animosities had been simmering for a long while before this, or maybe he took a clumsy stab at establishing Headship, and this is what prompted the affairs. It’s hard to say.
In spite of this debacle, and his lackluster response to it, I have to say that among all the famous men in secular culture, Will Smith has been an exemplary role model for young men throughout his career, and he is still to be admired for his contribution to the arts and entertainment. During his early career in music, he was renown for being the only “clean” rapper in town. Ironically, his upstanding clean-cut image is exactly what makes him “boring”.
It should be well noted that Feminism is founded upon an unshakable faith in men’s benevolence and the inexhaustible supply of good will from men. As such, the boring loyal dude is inadvertently promulgating Feminism. Will Smith makes this abundantly clear.
Hallmark traits of the boring loyal dude include…
- He is altruistic without purpose.
- He has a weak commitment to his own purposes.
- He has a poor self-esteem, i.e. a poor understanding of himself.
- He makes stupid concessions, such as agreeing to be in an “Open Relationship“.
- His thoughts and purposes are fem-centric or self-centered, poorly developed, or entirely absent.
- He fails to teach and discipline the female, especially in response to her disrespect and poor behavior.
- He is quick to forgive, ignore, or cover an offense, usually done in an effort to preserve the relationship or (re)create love.
- He will easily abandon, modify, or postpone his purposes in favor of the woman’s preferences, or under duress of her empty threats and fitness tests.
- He has a poor recognition of personal boundaries and therefore neglects to define, maintain, and enforce boundaries in a relationship on an ongoing basis.
- His authority is weak or faltering because he prioritizes his relationship over his mission. This also undermines his ability to employ various forms of married Game.
- He doesn’t understand that forming a vision, determination, detachment, and setting boundaries are necessary to maintain Frame and make progress towards his life purposes.
Moreover, just as the “nice guy” is not at all nice, the boring loyal dude is not at all loyal, and may not appear boring either. On the outside, he appears to be extremely faithful and/or loyal, but this is a facade. In many cases, extreme irrational loyalty is based on guilt, false guilt, or a deep, incorrigible hunger for love. Inside, the loyal dude struggles to maintain an attitude of detachment, or worse, he doesn’t recognize that authentic faithfulness requires some amount of detachment. Smith wouldn’t be half as loyal to his wife if he himself didn’t engage in extramarital affairs.
Last of all, deti gave us a biblical archetype of the boring loyal dude in the story of Samson and Delilah. In this parallel, Jada is Delilah; Will Smith is Samson. Smith is a broken man, and Jada broke him. Or, rather, he allowed Jada to break him. His wife cucked him and humiliated him in public numerous times and then forced him to sit there while she had a tell all about it on her Facebook show and wouldn’t even be completely honest about it. The entire sordid series of events has destroyed Smith. Or, he’s allowed it to destroy him.
Topics for Discussion
There’s much to be learned from poor Will hunting for love (and sex), holding fast to the dreamy Blue Pilled notion that altruism and loyalty will cut the wedding cake anew.
As such, there’s so much to talk about here…
About their marriage
- They had a defacto “open relationship“, even though they avoided calling it this.
- They were “on a break”.
- Jada is literally Tupac Shakur’s alpha widow – she’s still pining away for him!
About the affair(s)
- Was there any basis to all the rumors?
- Will had an affair in 2013.
- Jada cucked Will. Cougarville. Motor boat. Show boat. Big time.
- It’s taken for granted that the illicit lovers, Jada and August roundly escape censure, but all the shame and disgrace alights on the cucked husband Will.
- Meanwhile, men of lesser status committing much lesser transgressions are lectured about womens rights and sexual harassment.
About the Red Table Talk
- Jada insisted that Will go on her show and talk about her cucking him!
- Jada displayed a complete lack of remorse.
- Jada’s use of euphemisms and doublespeak to avoid telling the truth about her conduct.
- Why did Jada choose to “confess” this publicly on her show? Was it just to rub it in his face?
About the incident with Chris Rock at the Oscars
- Was this real, or was this staged and scripted to boost falling Oscar show ratings? (Rollo thinks it’s staged.)
- Jada’s manipulation of her husband – one minute Smith is chuckling; then after Jada rolls her eyes and shows her disapproval at Rock’s comments; Smith has to “white knight” for her because “Mama’s unhappy”.
- August Alsina may not have been there in person, but he was at least one proverbial elephant in the room.
- If anyone else did what Smith did he would be escorted out and charged with assault. Smith had the full authority to smack Rock because of his status of (1) being an Oscar nominee, and (2) being Jada’s husband.
- If a man did that to a woman who was trash talking his wife, he would be in handcuffs, and there would be GoFundMe’s for the slapped woman, “even if she deserved it”.
About the significance
- Toxic masculinity.
- Toxic femininity.
- What is the effect of race on all this? Would it be different if the participants were white? Asian? Other races? Mixed race?
Feel free to spend a while Red Pilling this whole mess. Anything we can glean from it will help us further understand the boring loyal dude archetype.
Average Score: 2.5
- Dalrock: Boring loyal dudes (2011-7-18)
- Dalrock: Disrespecting respectability, dishonoring the honorable. (2015-7-9)
- Dalrock: An unshakable faith in men’s benevolence. An inexhaustible supply of good will from men. (2018-9-7)
- Dalrock: It was time to settle for a boring loyal dude. (2019-3-25)
- Vulture: A Timeline of Will, Jada, and August’s Entanglement (2022-4-7)