Know thine adversary!
“The courage of a man lies in commanding, a woman’s lies in obeying.”Aristotle
Sometimes the truth on Σ Frame is freeing, joyful and funny. Sometimes it hits close to home and hurts a little. This post could go either way, depending on the reader’s life experiences.
It is easy for men to think that women’s sexual authority is the only/primary “tool” most of them have, but this impression is because sex (or the lack thereof) is the “tool” that affects men the most acutely. As Scott once said, “Men’s love language is sex”, so when that outlet is shut off, it hurts and feels like hate, especially when it is done as a vengeance.
Aside from sex, women have all sorts of tools that developed from sex and from their physically weaker nature. Here’s a list of their most common tools.
- Arguing for power/control, not to resolve the issue.
- Avoiding Commitment
- Backchannel Communications
- Bait and Switch
- Carrot on a Stick — “If you do what I want/give me what I want, I might have sex with you.”
- Chivalry — “Don’t hit me… I’m a girl”
- Claiming entitlement and special privileges — “Men need to man up!”
- Damseling — Contrived emotional ploys for sympathy, e.g. tears, AKA the “waterworks”
- Demeaning your character in front of your friends and/or children.
- Displacement, e.g. throwing red herrings or changing the subject
- Feigning Innocence or Ignorance — “I don’t know… It just happened!”
- Feminine Mystique — “I changed my mind.”; “Just because I felt like it.”
- Instigating Conflict — “Let’s you and him fight”
- Mendacity, natural due to inherent solipsism
- Meretricious Charms
- Outright defiance as a challenge
- Partial compliance to give the appearance of compliance
- Passive Aggressiveness
- Plausible Deniability
- Pretending to be helpless
- Pretending to be devoid of any moral agency.
- Pretending to have moral superiority
- Psychological Projection
- Sabojacking (destroying any enterprise that isn’t done her way, or to her liking, and/or using this threat point to assume operative control of the enterprise)
- Sabotage (revenge)
- Saying things purely to hurt you
- Shifting Responsibility
- Solipsistic Fluidity of Truth
- Steamrolling — “It’s easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Talking Sh!t, e.g. to get attention, to be obnoxious, to buy time while wasting yours, etc.
- The Blame Game
- The Shame Game
- Using your goodness and honor as a weak spot against you — “He’d never divorce me, so I can behave however I want!”
This list could stretch into the hundreds, as well as a list of correlating augmenters (e.g. accomplices, make up, cosmetic surgery, having two email addresses, two phone numbers, two online accounts, even two names). Secrecy is absolutely necessary to pull it off.
The Solipsistic Hamster (AKA Psychological Dissociation) and various other Psychological defense mechanisms must be routinely employed to keep themselves together in this state of madness.
- Shrink 4 Men: High-Conflict Phases of Abuse, Blame Shifting, Distortion, Rage and Manipulation Diagram (2010-11-15)
- Illimitable Men: The Nature of Women (2015-06-30)
- The Power Moves: Female Domestication: How Women Control Men & Relationships