A topic the Manosphere has never sufficiently explained.
Note: This post is an exerpt from the previous post, Things I Learned About Women in College – Section 4 (2018 April 4).
What Determines the ‘Right Time’?
There is this weird ‘Right Time’ phenomena. It might be due to a biological clock of some sort, or it might just be how humans get something in their heads, which they tend to act out.
Women especially, have this notion of, ‘it’s the right time’ to do something, and this isn’t well understood, even by themselves.
When they feel it’s the ‘Right Time’ to start being sexually active, then they just start being sexually active, and they’ll do it with whatever guy happens to be in their life at that moment. It doesn’t really matter much who the guy is, as long as he serves the male function in her life (and bed), and he doesn’t revile her ego in the process.
Even the Tingles are not a significant motivator, although they often serve as a catalyst. For example, Stacey gets the Tingles for Chad, but she can’t bed Chad, so she does John instead. But John can’t sustain her Tingles, so she doesn’t respect him or take him seriously. As soon as she meets Rob, the Tingles strike again, and that makes her grow irritated with John and branch swing to Tom. But Tom cannot tingulate her any better than John could. Repeto itero, ad nauseam, et cetera. (It’s a recursive process that I have seen happen sooo many times… This is why female sexuality is so heavily regulated in patriarchal cultures, and also why sexually liberated women despise patriarchy.)
And then, when women feel it’s the ‘Right Time’ to get married, then they just get married, and they’ll marry whatever guy happens to be in their life at that moment. Again, it really doesn’t matter too much who the guy is, as long as he seems to be ‘marriage material’, and is somewhat disliked by her parents. I guess it wouldn’t matter at all who he is, if she’s only going to strip him of all worthy assets, and then dump him when the source dries up. Here also, the Tingles are not a significant motivator, although they serve as a catalyst. This also has well known, catastrophic consequences, such as affairs, cuckolding, frivorce, and legalized kidnapping.
This phenomenon stands in contrast from reports I’ve heard about many other women who say they are looking for ‘the one’. I haven’t met many of those. But I will conjecture that ‘the one’ in those women’s fantasies is merely a mythical creature of their imaginations, as mentioned before, someone who accelerates their Tingles past full throttle – an entirely fictionalized fantasy with no useful purpose other than to validate their ego.
Why is the ‘Right Time’ always the ‘Wrong Time’?
The thing that made me confused (and resentful too), is that the ‘Right Time’ for women to have sex, always happened long before the ‘Right Time’ came for them to marry. I came up with the following reasons why this might be.
- It is a selfish desire for satisfaction, and an inability to delay gratification, coupled with low moral convictions, and no social consequences surrounding sexual activities.
- General immaturity, and an associated inability to accept the responsibilities involved with a mature relationship and sex.
- They all got waylaid by Satan’s deception, on an industrialized, mass production scale.
What is Going On?
So just what is this ‘Right Time’ phenomenon?
- Is it a Baader-Meinhof illusion?
- Is it a Psi-Mediated Instrumental Response?
- Is it a subconscious pareto chart of emotional needs?
- Is it biochemistry and/or hormones?
- Is it Clairvoyance or Second Sight?
- Is it Divination?
- Is it God?
- Is it a special manifestation of solipsism?
- Is it synchronicity?
- Is it the sinful nature?
- Is it something else?
Exit Question: What do you think causes the ‘Right Time’ phenomena?
- Σ Frame: A Conversation About Human Potential and Purpose (2020 September 4)
- Σ Frame: “Flipping the Switch” is God’s Gatekeeping, not her Tingle management (2020 December 8)