Feminism undergoes a face-lift to promote its acceptance to the younger generation.
Includes a Fem-lexicon translation.
Feminism’s Persistent Problem of Maintaining Relevancy
I don’t know why it’s taken so long for the public to catch on, but they’re gradually becoming aware that feminism is not all it’s cracked up to be. Maybe you’ve noticed that even the label “feminism” has become unpalatable to younger, fresher minds.
In addition, the very recent resurgence of “tradwives” are giving media attention hoes and their cultural pimps some hot competition for the hearts and minds of the younger generation, not to mention a bit of subliminal s1ut shaming. But our cultural overlords and their useful idiots aren’t about to give up on maintaining the toxic trad narrative just yet.
In order to patch up the narrative to be more presentable to the public, and to ensure that convergence continues to remain acceptable, they’ve decided to rebrand feminism under a slightly different name — Individualist Feminism, or I-Feminism.
We all know how important brand name and brand image are in marketing, and this includes the medias marketing of social Marxism.
They know that if they want to appeal to the younger demographic, they have to tone down the firebrand rhetoric, find meaning beyond the solipsistic boilerplate, adopt an ostensible purpose that is not self-centered, and glorify it somehow.
Feminism has to be presented as the most attractive and reasonable choice. So it’s not surprising to see pop articles that straddle the political divide and prop up the argument of how great feminism must be. But of course! Don’t you know!
Case Study: Basic Bee
At 4.6K followers, here’s one worth our consideration.
Basic Bee: Why do so many young women refuse to call themselves a feminist? (November 21, 2019)
By the way, here’s the author. Lurrvely, isn’t she?
“Supporting feminism is nothing to be ashamed of and you should always stand up for what you believe in. Whether thats having kids, not having kids, wearing that short skirt, wearing that maxi dress, walking where you want, when you want without being shouting at you. It’s you life and your body, so stand up for everything that you believe in – and you do you boo.”
What an adorable accent! Note how this is a bootifully contrived, politically neutral introduction that appeals to women’s addiction to choice and the moxie of self-empowerment.
“Before I start – this is NOT an anti-male blog post, I have so so much respect for males in my life especially family, friends and people that I work with.”
This is meant to draw the men in too. But in reality, whenever a woman says she “respects” men, it means absolutely nothing at all. Women’s idea of respect is uniquely dissimilar from men’s concept of respect.
“So if you’re here for an anti-male post, click off boo and don’t waste your time reading.”
This discriminatory statement is a Push-Pull tactic that makes her information appear elite and esoteric. Also, distancing herself from being “anti-male” presents a false claim of moral authority.
“Did you know that fewer than one in five young women would call themselves a feminist?”
No surprise here. Recently, it’s become fairly obvious that feminism is so ugly to males, and so toxic to family, society, and longitudinal female happiness, that every sane, self-respecting young person would never associate with the label.
“Over the last couple of weeks I’ve followed loads of new accounts on instagram – ( @BasicBee ) and i’ve come to realise that what I thought was a feminist over the last 6+ years, isn’t actually a feminist at all.
Now she’s using a straw man to redefine what it means to be a feminist. This attempts to shake the reader’s curiosity, and entices him/her to keep reading in order to confirm his/her own views.
And look at the following list! You can come Feeed your sweeet addiction to choissse, sweety! <<<tunnel vision ensues>>>
There’s so many different types of feminism:
Translation: Identify and choose the ideology which best fits your favorite pet idolatry (AKA ideolatryism, the fundamental essence of Taoism).
- Liberal Feminism. “Liberal feminism is an individualistic form of feminist theory, which focuses on women’s ability to maintain their equality through their own actions and choices.”
Remember, Satan once had the notion that he could be equal with God by virtue of himself. So Liberal Feminists must be Satanians.
- Radical Feminism. “Radical feminism is a perspective within feminism that calls for a radical reordering of society in which male supremacy is eliminated in all social and economic contexts. Radical feminists view society as fundamentally a patriarchy in which men dominate and oppress women.”
Those who view normal male-female intersexual relationships with distrust, suspicion, or contempt are usually called Queers. So Radical Feminists are Queers! You learn something new every day!
- Marxist and Socialist Feminism. “Socialist feminism is a two-pronged theory that broadens Marxist feminism’s argument for the role of capitalism in the oppression of women and radical feminism‘s theory of the role of gender and the patriarchy.”
The All Seeing I Dog, leading the blind.
- Cultural Feminism. “Cultural feminism, the view that there is a “female nature” or “female essence”, attempts to revalue and redefine attributes ascribed to femaleness. It is also used to describe theories that commend innate differences between women and men.”
Mother Isis bore a child,
Roving hordes of men gone wild.
To spawn the thicket core of marriage,
Then laid to rest beneath her carriage.
- Eco-Feminism. ”Ecofeminism is a branch of feminism that sees environmentalism, and the relationship between women and the earth, as foundational to its analysis and practice. Ecofeminist thinkers draw on the concept of gender to analyse the relationships between humans and the natural world.”
Upon Demeter flails Persephone.
Artemis in Eostre, seeks Aphrodite.
Their fibrous fruit does not fall far,
From shady grafts of Wormwood star.
The primary appeal to the reader is the introduction of the last embodiment of feminism – ifeminism.
- I-Feminism (The new wave of feminism). ”Ifeminists, or individualist feminists, say that the feminist slogan “a woman’s body, a woman’s right” should extend to every peaceful choice a woman can make. Ifeminists believe that freedom and diversity benefit women, whether or not the choices that particular women make are politically correct. They respect all sexual choices, from motherhood to porn.
As the cost of freedom, ifeminists accept personal responsibility for their own lives. They do not look to government for privileges any more than they would accept government abuse. Ifeminists want legal equality, and they offer the same respect to men.
In short, ifeminism calls for freedom, choice, and personal responsibility.”
She gives the impression that this is something new and improved. But did you notice all these words in the description?
- “individualist” Translation: Entitled princess solipsism
- “a woman’s body, a woman’s right” Translation: My body, my right!
- “every peaceful choice” Translation: Pro-choice… [ahem]
- “diversity” Translation: Third world $h!+ hole
- “politically correct” Translation: The tone police are watching you!
- “respect all sexual choices” Translation: Any perversion or deviancy is equal to anything else.
- “from motherhood to porn” Translation: “from fatherhood to scorn”
As you can see, the basic feminist doctrines remain unchanged.
But now they add,
- Personal responsibility. [Does she even know what this means?]
- Not leeching off of men nor the government. [Let’s see it happen!]
- Legal equality. [The ћǝll you say…]
- Respect to men. [heh…]
Summary Translation: Feminism can be whatever I want it to be!
Don’t admit these arguments. You see, what we have here is white washed feminism – feminism without the profuse ugliness, without the veritable “offenses” that have become iconically symbolic of feminazism.
Ifeminism is a rebranding marketing strategy for cultural fashionistas and virtue-signal gluttons.
But don’t be fooled by this woof in sleeps closing. It’s a DIY ploy to deny the authority of men, and detract from the glory of God.
- Σ Frame: Jack’s Law of Feminism (2019 April 13)