Be ye culturally and morally conformed to the matrihex by the relaxation of your will and the corruption of your minds!
The title of this post might suggest the idea of medically assisted euthanasia to the reader. Although it fits well into this theme, there are no posts on this subject here. Instead, I mean to imply a cultural and moral euthanasia.
Believe it or not, 2019 November 12 is a moon day!
Back in late April 2019, when I started posting the Moon Day Review, the quarters of the moon phases just happened to fall on a Monday. Since then, the moon phases have shifted. This is because the time lapse between full moons (known as a Synodic month) is 29.530587981 days long. If you’re wondering why there are 11 significant digits, the point at which a full moon occurs can be measured down to a fraction of a second. Each of the four intermediate phases lasts approximately seven days (7.38 days on average), but varies slightly due to lunar apogee and perigee.
The song featured on this edition is the punk jazz, Murder by Numbers, from the classic rock group, The Police.
PA World and Times: Looks like somebody is building an army (2019 November 4)
During the colonial age, the practice was to send large numbers of young, virile men into the region to be colonized, and let them do what young men do. The imperial monarchy gave them a rifle in case anyone disproved of their behaviors.
During the information/dissolution age, the practice is to send large numbers of young, virile men into the nation-state to be dissolved, and let them do what young men do. The cryptocracy passed supportive legislation in case anyone disproved of their behaviors.
It seems like every other news article is about gangs of “refugee” immigrants terrorizing the streets of Ireland, or Sweden, or Germany, or the next hometown nearest you.
What’s this called? Reverse colonization? Or just Karmic revenge?
Nothing personal against POC’s, but they don’t belong in Europe, not men only, and not in those numbers. When will people wake up and realize that something must be done?
Scent of Time: Why War Is So Satisfying (2019 November 6)
“War is an insanity dressed up in patriotic song and ceremony as though no one were really harmed in its wake. Perhaps this form of mega-violence has genetic origins. It weeds some people out while strengthening the most resilient. Perhaps it’s a result of greed and opportunity to get what the neighbors have. It always seems to benefit industry. People have made money on war and are still doing so. It has brought fortunes to money lenders, wealth to weapons manufacturers, the suppliers of leather, gunpowder, steel, all the stuff soldiers need to perform their butchery. Whatever the factors involved, war has been part of the order of our makeup.
Once all sides of a major conflict have had enough, they want to “go home,” to live out their days in peace recalling their time as a “band of brothers” living in ditches or deserts; they recall the “great guys” they met and related to. I heard this from my own father who had fought against the Russians — what great friends the guys from Berlin were. It seems that only war can bring men together in a common experience which forges tribal bonds through blood sacrifice.
Recently, I watched a documentary in which ex-jihadis in the UK were interviewed to find out what motivated them to go killing people in faraway places. Redress for feelings of rejection and inferiority, and a lack of identity were commonly mentioned. So was venting one’s anger. But there also was the experience of fraternity with like-minded souls being part of something “big”. Losers back home were transformed into heroes in battles abroad. No one could doubt the masculinity of a man scarred by battle. Battle defines men as winners.”
We laud ourselves as heroes, but fail to see how we have destroyed our heritage, and the homes of those abroad.
“Most don’t understand how they are being used by those who would never dream of sending their own flesh-and-blood to die on muddy battlefields. You don’t usually find the offspring of the rich and powerful on the front lines, even if they are in uniform – not while Dad is making money manufacturing ammunition or promoting the war effort. And this is one reason why armed conflicts continue. The attraction of war remains; the reality of it escapes the mind. The fact that it is all a big racket doesn’t seem to register among the patriotic hoopla”.
“It seems men will have to invent new ways to “test their metal”. Perhaps through sports, extreme contests of endurance and the like, shared with the masses via broadcasts and social media participation. If so, this could be a step forward in our cultural evolution. But not all societies evolve along the same lines at the same time. There will remain areas where throwing rocks and launching rockets as rites of passage continues. While one segment of the world enjoys battle-action virtually, others will prefer the real thing, avenging old wrongs and creating new reasons to kill. But with the march of progress, eventually even these will be sitting in front of their plasma screens cheering each murder while snacking on potato chips”.
The glory of war is over rated. No one seems to notice how it transforms societies, both home and abroad. But perhaps that is one of the elite’s motivations for waging war. Are you content with the cultural and societal changes that continual war has wrought on your region of the world?
Shadow to Light: What do Mass Shooters Believe? (2019 November 6)
The war is not only abroad, but also at home. The boy next door grows up in a broken family, and comes to see his only shot at glory and meaning in life is in taking the lives of others.
“I spent an unhealthy amount of time learning about the inner thoughts of mass murderers (including dozens who were not included in my sample due to the shootings being older or having lower casualties). It’s only right that I share a few big takeaways from this unpleasant deep dive:
- Nearly the entire list is composed of people holding to just 4 fringe ideologies: nihilist atheism, occultism, white nationalism, and Islamic extremism.
- Self-described atheists make up the largest single ideology among high-casualty mass shooters.
- The high percentage of atheist and agnostic shooters persists when you expand the list to include high-casualty shootings before 1999, when mass shootings were much less common.
- The pattern also holds if you expand the list to include fewer than 10 casualties.
- The only self-described Christians on the list are the two white nationalist shooters. However, an expanded list of white nationalist terrorists reveals a wide variety of philosophies among them, including atheism, agnosticism, and paganism, as well as unorthodox forms of Christianity. The white nationalist in Norway who murdered over 70 people, for example, worships the god Odin.
- Although standard Protestants and Catholics are nearly nonexistent on the rolls of mass shooters, they seem to make up the vast majority of the victims, with religious Jews also overrepresented among the dead. …prayer circles, churches, synagogues, and individual Christians are targeted by mass shooters.
- Whites are represented by 12 of the 20 shooters, which is right in line with the percentage of whites in the general U.S. population. The rest of the shooters are a very diverse mix, with Latino/Hispanics not represented at all and nationalities from Islamic countries a bit overrepresented. This suggests that race is NOT a determining factor in the making of a mass shooter, but ideology is.
- It also appears to be a myth that school shooters are commonly bullied by peers. In the cases where school shooters even attend the school they target, they are more likely to have been bullies themselves, acting cruelly to others for no reason. It is also very common for school shooters to have delusional fantasies of persecution with no bearing in reality. The myth of the “bullied school shooter” has caused a great deal of harm, as aspiring school shooters often idolize and romanticize past shooters, who they mistakenly view as martyrs fighting back against mistreatment.
- [My impressions after concluding this study] confirmed the reports by others that white mass shooters tend to be effeminate or physically weak males, often with no father at home. Claiming that “traditional masculinity”, “machismo”, or “gender conformity” is behind mass shootings seems not only inaccurate, but downright dishonest, seeing that masculine qualities were in much more abundance in past eras, when mass shootings were nearly unheard of and boys shot pellet guns with their dads while pretending to be John Wayne. Given the facts, it is much more likely that a lack of healthy and natural masculinity may be a contributing factor to mass shootings.
- Gun control, and a focus on gun ownership, is something of a red herring. Most violent crime, including gun murder, has been declining since the early 1990’s, at the same time that private gun ownership has greatly increased. In earlier decades, it was common for guns such as hunting rifles to be on school grounds. (Some of the earliest “school shooting” incidents were accidents involving actual guns used as props in school plays.) The idea of mass-murdering classmates was simply unthought of. Until the mid-1930’s it was even possible for children to buy actual submachine guns through the mail, no background check required. What seems to have enabled the recent increase in mass shootings is not access to guns, but a willingness to use them to kill random people; a willingness that simply wasn’t there in the past.
- The plea to focus on mental illness also seems illogical, given that mental illness has always been present, and treatment for mental illness is believed to be much more effective than in the past, when mass shootings were rare. If these shootings are the result of increased mental anxiety, then what’s making us all go crazy in such a specific way all of a sudden? And how is it that most religious Americans are immune to this illness, which only produces mass-shooting affects in radical Islamists, nihilist atheists, occultists and white supremacists?
A follow up post, The Mass Shooters, reveals a statistical breakdown of the data, and a pie chart of the number of shooting incidences according to the perpetrators ideology.
Spiritual Insights for Everyday Life (Lee Woofenden): Are We Headed for an AI Apocalypse? (2019 November 10)
The fear of Mr. Roboto has been hanging over our heads since the early 1980’s. Lee Woofenden addresses this head on.
“What all of the materialistic scientists and philosophers are studiously avoiding is the oldest, and I believe the best, solution to the mind-body problem: that consciousness exists on a distinct level of reality, traditionally known as spiritual reality. In other words, that consciousness is not a property of physical reality at all, but instead is a property of spiritual reality. Or in plain terms, that we have consciousness because we have a soul.
And on this basis my rational mind, which does not feel the need to reject the reality of God and spirit, is perfectly comfortable stating that consciousness is not a property of physical reality, but of spiritual reality.
More specifically, I would define consciousness as the activity of the human will and understanding, which are the basic “components” of the human spirit. The will is the seat of all human love, motivation, feeling, and emotion. The understanding is the seat of all human knowledge, understanding, intellect, and thought. Together with the ability to act on our understanding from our will, these are the human soul or spirit.
Further, our spirit is our life. When our spirit departs from our body, the body dies, decomposes, and returns to the earth it came from. Animals, I believe, also have souls, complete with an earth-focused version of will and understanding. Even plants have a rudimentary soul, or they would not be alive. Inanimate objects such as rocks and water are not alive because they do not have a soul.”
Very well. Plants and animals may be sentient and willful, but I’m not sure about them having eternal souls.
“Does this mean that if we build computers with 100 billion circuits and ten trillion connections, they will become conscious; and that if we then connect them to machines with thirty-seven trillion components, they will not only be able to think for themselves, but also put those thoughts into action? And become our robot overlords?
From a materialistic perspective, this seems like a real possibility. (Though even many materialistic scientists and philosophers don’t think so.)
However, from a spiritual perspective, it seems highly unlikely, if not impossible. That’s because unlike their human creators, computers and machines are not alive. They do not have souls.”
Woofenden seems to take comfort in the fact that AI technology does not have a conscious soul, presuming that a lack of consciousness is what renders it harmless. But on the other hand, a thinking entity with sufficient agency and a lack of conscious self-awareness is precisely what makes mass murderers so lethal. AI will do what it is programmed to do, and the sentient being(s) behind the programming may very well lack a conscience.
Not only AI, but conscious human beings can also be programmed, as the next post shows.
Hawaiian Libertarian: Regularly Scheduled Programming: The Delphi Technique (2019 November 9)
HL cites an article by Albert V. Burns from the Hawaii Free Press.
More and more, we are seeing citizens being invited to “participate” in various forms of meetings, councils, or boards to “help determine” public policy in one field or another. They are supposedly being included to get ”input” from the public to help officials make final decisions on taxes, education, community growth or whatever the particular subject matter might be.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, surface appearances are often deceiving.
You, Mr. or Mrs. Citizen, decide to take part in one of these meetings.
Generally, you will find that there is already someone designated to lead or “facilitate” the meeting. Supposedly, the job of the facilitator is to be a neutral, non-directing helper to see that the meeting flows smoothly.
Actually, he or she is there for exactly the opposite reason: to see that the conclusions reached during the meeting are in accord with a plan already decided upon by those who called the meeting.
The process used to “facilitate” the meeting is called the Delphi Technique. This Delphi Technique was developed by the RAND Corporation for the U.S. Department of Defense back in the 1950’s. It was originally intended for use as a psychological weapon during the cold war.
However, it was soon recognized that the steps of Delphi could be very valuable in manipulating ANY meeting toward a predetermined end.
How does the process take place? The techniques are well developed and well defined.
First, the person who will be leading the meeting, the facilitator or Change Agent must be a likable person with whom those participating in the meeting can agree or sympathize.
It is, therefore, the job of the facilitator to find a way to cause a split in the audience, to establish one or a few of the people as “bad guys” while the facilitator is perceived as the “good guy”.
Facilitators are trained to recognize potential opponents and how to make such people appear aggressive, foolish, extremist, etc. Once this is done, the facilitator establishes himself or herself as the “friend” of the rest of the audience.
The stage is now set for the rest of the agenda to take place. At this point, the audience is generally broken up into “discussion—or ‘breakout’—groups” of seven or eight people each. Each of these groups is to be led by a subordinate facilitator.
Within each group, discussion takes place of issues, already decided upon by the leadership of the meeting. Here, too, the facilitator manipulates the discussion in the desired direction, isolating and demeaning opposing viewpoints.
Generally, participants are asked to write down their ideas and disagreements with the papers to be turned in and “compiled” for general discussion after the general meeting is reconvened. This is the weak link in the chain, which you are not supposed to recognize. Who compiles the various notes into the final agenda for discussion? Ahhhh! Well, it is those who are running the meeting.
How do you know that the ideas on your notes were included in the final result? You Don’t! You may realize that your idea was not included and come to the conclusion that you were probably in the minority. Recognize that every other citizen member of this meeting has written his or her likes or dislikes on a similar sheet of paper and they, too, have no idea whether their ideas were “compiled” into the final result! You don’t even know if anyone’s ideas are part of the final “conclusions” presented to the reassembled group as the “consensus” of public opinion. Rarely does anyone challenge the process, since each concludes that he or she was in the minority and different from all the others.
So, now, those who organized the meeting in the first place are able to tell the participants and the rest of the community that the conclusions, reached at the meeting, are the result of public participation.
Actually, the desired conclusions had been established, in the back room, long before the meeting ever took place. There are variations in the technique to fit special situations but, in general, the procedure outlined above takes place.
The natural question to ask here is: If the outcome was preordained before the meeting took place, why have the meeting? Herein lies the genius of this Delphi Technique.
It is imperative that the general public believe that this program is theirs! They thought it up!
They took part in its development! Their input was recognized!
If people believe that the program is theirs, they will support it. If they get the slightest hint that the program is being imposed upon them, they will resist.
If you’re recoiling in shock, thinking this is a “conspiwicy theowy”, then you’re rather sheltered and naïve. Orwell tried to warn us. Freem@sons and many other (((people))) have used this technique to slink into every board of authority in Churches, social groups, and all levels of government, over the past century. They don’t do it anymore, because they’re already in power, and they don’t need to recruit any more henchmen. The game for power is now in its final stages.
Hommunism: Things you are not allowed to say anymore (2019 November 10)
Since you’re not in power, you need to follow the script, or else, shut up! The author offers a hefty list of words, phrases and “microagressions” that are no longer permitted in polite, no-white society. Read this so that you’ll know how to coexist with those who are programmed. And just in case you think you can escape from Big Brother (heh heh), read the next article.
Practical Eschatology: In The Country No One Can Hear You Scream… (2019 November 6)
This news has received bountiful attention on the Manosphere. Nine members of a Mormon family were killed in an ambush on a dirt road between Chihuahua and Sonora states in northern Mexico. Women and children received no mercy.
Σ Frame: How the Pill Kills (2019 October 15)
The danger not only comes from society and abroad, but is chemically ubiquitous, even within our midst. Industries and special interest groups who prey on the particular weaknesses of women is another manifestation of the blight.
Citing several sources, there are four mechanisms that hormonal contraceptives are known to cause the death of women.
- The progestins in the pill increase blood clotting, leading to thrombosis, embolisms, infarctions, and strokes.
- The metabolites of estrogen in the pill are carcinogenic agents which increase a woman’s chances of developing cancer.
- Regular use of the pill increases the chance of contracting and transmitting a lethal illness or infection (i.e. HIV, human papilloma virus).
- Use of the pill statistically increases the chance of dying from accidents or violence (i.e. homicide).
In the United States alone, 136 to 260 healthy women die from venous thromboembolism (VTE) caused by hormonal contraception every year. When that risk is combined with the added risk of stroke and heart attack, between three and four hundred women die every year in the United States due to their choice to use hormonal contraception. For more, see the page on Abortion and Contraception (coming soon).
Blending Ame: The Default Safest Parent for Children (2019 November 5)
We have been blindsided by women’s particular weaknesses. Ame highlights the moment her eyes were opened through the late SFC Ton’s insightful observations.
“…women do not naturally, by default of being a woman, always have the best interest of their children at heart. Women do not naturally, by default of being a woman, make the best choices for their children. Women do not naturally, by default, love their children more than men. Women do not naturally, by default, sacrifice themselves for their children.
And it is the women who are killing their own babies in their wombs. 1.3 million women killing 1.3 million babies, in their wombs, every. single. year.
The Ton was the first one to confront me with this truth, and I have to admit that I was shocked. I had to take time to ponder this… a long time.
Women care more about babies then men?
Bullfuckingshit. #1) Abortion would be illegal if only men voted. #2) Women abuse childern, their own biological childern way more often then men. #3) Divorce stats show its women breaking up babies.
A quick internet search showed that more women file for divorce than men, splitting up the home, separating their children from their fathers. Another quick internet search showed that more mothers abuse their children than fathers.
People… this is… shocking!”
Cristian Mihai: The Edge (2019 November 8)
If things are looking hopeless, there is yet hope in Christ. Christian Mihai reminds us that…
“…life’s all about what we consider to be valuable to us. Where we put value, that’s what we’re afraid to lose. And if you put value in things you can’t lose or things you have absolute control of, that’s when you can escape the edge.”
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths nor rust destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” ~ Matthew 6:19-21 (NKJV)
Aleteia: Hong Kong’s protesters adopt Christian hymn as their call to action (2019 June 23)
Christ may be our only hope. There are 7 million people in Hong Kong, and 2 million are protesting on the streets… and they’re singing Christian hymns as an expression of unity and passive resistance! The signs of the times!
Ze verdict is clear, deer komrades!
- The armies are forming.
- You want what’s coming.
- The enemy is within, even YOU!
- You’re too lazy and complacent to act in your best interests.
- No “God” anesthesia for the masses.
- Technology and the state will be your lord and master.
- No blissful civil unions allowed.
- Few or no children.
- Women, take your pill.
- No freedom.
- Nowhere to hide.
- No safehaven for family or progeny.
- Do not exercise independent, critical thought.
Now verily I say unto thee, for the sake of “peace” and “safety”, forfeit thine free will and be ye programmed into the matrihex, heart and soul!