Σ Frame’s second annual traffic performance report.
I started blogging on March 7, 2008, using Blogger as my blog platform. On September 27, 2017, I transferred the best of my blog writings from Blogger to WordPress, and continued from there. It was a good choice. I received more views on WordPress in the first two months, than I had on Blogger in the previous 8 years.
Goals and Purposes
My goals and purposes in blogging are summed up in my About page. I value easily readable, and high content quality posts that stand the test of time – writings that would be of value to readers even decades from now.
During the early part of 2018, I approached blogging by reading a few posts and internet articles every day, and if I found something of interest, I saved the link with a brief description in a word file. Over time, I would see themes emerging, and then I selected the related sources and used them to form the backbone of a new piece of writing.
Later in 2018, I changed jobs and opened up a small business. After that, my mindset changed, and I started interacting more with other bloggers to come up with topics for my posts.
As you may have noticed, I seldom write about cutting edge topics in news or society, and I only cover politics or history occasionally. Instead, I focus more on deeper issues, and the cognition and processing of such issues, hence, the word ‘Frame’, in the blog’s title. These issues include some of the following.
- Applications of faith and evangelistic outreach.
- Archetypes and Typology.
- Biblical exegesis, eisegesis and hermeneutics.
- How to interpret facts in order to arrive at a more logical and truthful conclusion.
- How to understand and build effective processes of interaction with others.
- Renewing the spirit and improving the experience of life.
- Strategies for building and implementing Frame.
- Testimonies and other true stories.
I studied two major projects in 2018:
Here are the 2018 stats for Σ Frame.
Number of followers joining in 2018: 82
Total number of followers (on WordPress): 94
Number of views in 2018: 42,186 views
Total number of views (on WordPress): 46,632 views
Number of visitors in 2018: 15,073
Total number of visitors (on WordPress): 16,162
Average views per visitor: 2.8
Average views per day: 116
Most popular day and hour: Monday, 8:00 pm
The best day for views ever: 491 views on November 21, 2018, as a result of fellow blogger Adam Piggott’s post: A follow up on the things we like in chicks. (November 20, 2018)
The top five countries with the most viewers:
- United States: 26,299
- Canada: 2,625
- Australia: 2,275
- United Kingdom: 2,202
- Germany: 785
Note: All of these countries are well developed, democratic, capitalistic societies that are being smothered by post-modern, feministic social ideologies.
Total number of viewing countries: 148
The top five search engine terms leading people to Σ Frame:
- “sigma frame blog”
- “slut tells”
- “irresistible feminine quality”
- “sigma frame”
- “irresistible woman traits”
Note: It appears as though I’m known for knowing women.
Odd search terms which have led people to Σ Frame:
- asassin’s creed odyssey
- dogs that don’t shed
- normal dd
The top five incoming referrers (other than search engines and readers):
- Boxer: 461 (from v5k2c2.com); 134 (from Gravatar)
- Gunner Q: 468
- Adam Piggott: 444
- Spawny’s Space: 354
- Russian Faith: 354
The top five blogs receiving the most traffic from Σ Frame:
Total number of posts published in 2018: 88
Total number of posts published in 2017: 38
Total number of all posts: 194
The top five most popular pages/posts (other than the Home Page):
- What To Do When A Girl Tries To Make You Jealous (April 22, 2018): 4,151
- 16 Qualities of an Irresistible Woman (December 1, 2017): 1,857
- Sexual Market Value (SMV) vs. Marriage Market Value (MMV) (July 27, 2017): 1,238
- List of Slut Tells (October 15, 2017): 1,201
- Discipline in Marriage (Page): 848
The top five most popular Tags & Categories:
Likes and Comments
Number of likes in 2018: 314
Total number of likes: 343
Number of comments in 2018: 625
Total number of comments: 1,014
The top five posts with the most comments:
- Ladies Should Respect the Man and Love the Boy (June 28, 2018): 31
- Leaving a Legacy to Future Generations (December 5, 2017): 30
- Psychological Projection and the Mirror Effect (December 9, 2017): 24
- 16 Qualities of an Irresistible Woman (December 1, 2017): 22
- How to Understand Guys with Asperger’s or Autism (July 1, 2018): 19
The top five most prolific commentators (excluding myself):
- Earl: 60
- Ame: 55
- SFC Ton: 44
- Stephanie: 36
- Lexet: 26
That’s all, folks!
- Σ Frame: 2017 Σ Frame Performance Report (January 3, 2018)