Could the attitude of women towards Patriarchy affect the longevity of a culture?
Readership: Men and Pink-Pilled Women
Even a cursory reading of Christianity and Masculinity, Dalrock, or Rollo will reveal that having a marriage and family is a high risk gamble for a man, largely because of the volatile unpredictability of the female nature. This is not a new “de-evolution” of human nature caused by Feminism, but is a byproduct of human nature that has been newly revisited in modern times.
Western civilization has often toyed with the concepts of chivalry, various social movements, philosophy and reason, as can be seen in Greek and Roman antiquity, the Crusades, the Renaissance, and more recently, Women’s Liberation. All these cultural fads have come and gone in their time and season, often taking polite society out with them.
Civilizations that thrive must have a firm Patriarchal structure to guard against the wanton wiles of women. But when the Patriarchy dies from being displaced by Fem-centrism, the structure of society slowly unravels.
Think about it…
- Western men play around with social fads and posture posing in their efforts to “accommodate” and “appease” their women. But in the east, there has always remained the strong (but ever loving) pimp hand of the ginsu wielding, kung fu Patriarchy!
- China and other Asian nations can maintain their cultures and civilizations for three to five thousand years, while western nations rise and fall every three to five hundred years.
- Asian women are considered to be the most feminine and desirable women on the planet, while western women are stereotypically described as contentious, obese, slutty, harridans.
Don’tcha think there might be a correlation there?
In the west, relationships began with flowers, serenades, and formal courting. In the east, either their parents hooked them up with someone before the age of 12, or else relationships began when a woman brushed her bare foot against a man’s calf.
Western men have developed science, explored frontiers, and conquered the world. This is often credited to genetics. But I’ve often suspected that the real reason could be more insidious – they were simply desperate to get out of the house, far away from the contentious verbal assaults of their women. They sought to distract their minds with various other, more exciting endeavors, and maybe even find some soft, submissive colonial poontang in another part of the world, where the women don’t suffrage from a religiously fortified Madonna-hoe bipolar disorder.
By contrast, eastern men have not made as much worldly progress. Maybe that’s because their women created a comfortable environment at home, and kept them busy with nubile sexercise activities, which motivated them to work hard and earn money. They now boast the largest populations in the world.
Meanwhile, modern western women have been aborting and miscegenating their race out of existence, and all the while blaming it on “the Patriarchy”.
Heh… Give me a break!
Anyone seriously want to get married these days? Take your pick, fellas.
The typical western woman interested in marriage: strong, independent, middle-aged, career-minded, plus-sized, post wall, ex-CC-rider, with a Tumblr account. She has a mouth that is hawkishly garrulous one minute, and the next, derisively demanding you to “man-up”! If you’re lucky, your uncle will loan you his copy of Roosh’s book of Game so that you might hedge against the odds of frivorce court.
The typical eastern woman interested in marriage: young, slender, vulnerable, humble, submissive, respectful, family-minded, near-virginal, seeking meaning and value in life, and has a sense of duty to her husband? She keeps her mouth shut, unless it’s to inspire with sweet words and interesting stories, or to ask whether you prefer rice or noodle. (Tip: You should always answer, “shrimp fried rice”.)
You’ll need a job and a thick wallet for both women, but you’ll be more likely to keep them (and the children) with the second option.
Made your choice? Worried about the logistics? Don’t worry white man! Many Asian girls are ecstatic to receive you into her folds and grasp you (and your billfold) tightly! They are calling out,
“Come! Come return to the Patriarchy!”
- Tierney Lab (feat. John Tierney): Is There Anything Good About Men? And Other Tricky Questions (August 20, 2007)
- Return of Kings (feat. Daddy): If Women Were Oppressed, Men Suffered Right Alongside Them (January 4, 2014)
- Illiberal Liberal: Chains of Freedom – The Era of the Harlot and the Domesticated Man (August 8, 2018)