It is of interest to see how the Red Pill awakening will change societal advances in the near future. History maps out the trajectory of where we have been, and suggests where we are going. (Also of interest, the swing of the pendulum has been fairly predicted by Strauss and Howe in their book, ‘Generations’.)
I put together this crude outline of some important events in Manospherian history, and I found several ‘periods’ of development, which I’ll call a zeitgeist. It seems coincidental that these zeitgeists seem to align with U.S. presidential terms.
[Eds. note: To those readers who are seasoned veteran Manospherians, my apologies if I have omitted any important points. Please leave a message, and I will make an addendum.]
A List Of The Zeitgeists
1992-2000 Decadence of Society under growing feminist influence.
2000-2008 Golden age of PUA’s.
2016-2024? The waning influence of the Manosphere. Red Pill Awakening continues and spreads to the general populace amidst continuing societal decay. Many women begin to respect and appreciate the Red Pill perspective. The sun finally sets on PUArtistry, as men segregate into different archetypes of SMMV hierarchy. The rise of Nutraditionalism.
2024-2032? The Reset? Crash and let ’em burn, the Phoenix rises.
A Brief Outline Of The History
Prior to 2014: It was abundantly shown that Biblical Christianity is closely correlated with many, if not all, Red Pill truths, to which even the most hedonistic PUA’s, and avant atheists have tipped their hats in sincere regard. Based on this, Christians and Red Pillers found themselves in the same boat. A very clear line then became evident, between those who acknowledge truth, and those who do not. ‘Truthers’ acknowledge the facts for what they are, while ‘Others’ continue to hamsterbate their emotions and set their autopilot to follow the script they’ve been fed, e.g. ‘be true to your heart’, the cultural feminist imperative, and the contradictory pseudovalues of ‘diversity’ and ‘equality’. After these new battle lines had become evident, the Truthers assumed that those groups who are less prone to delusion and deception have the high ground.
2015: The documentary, The Red Pill, by Cassie Jaye was released amid a huge controversy.
2016: To everyone’s surprise, Trump wins the U.S. presidential election, thereby confirming the conservative platform, indicating the rise of nationalism, and proving that the liberal media had fluffed the ratings, and staged propaganda in Clinton’s favor.
2017: The End (or regeneration) of Conservatism as we know it.
December 14-15, 2017: Vox and Dalrock, two longstanding lords of the Manosphere had a row about MGTOW, Morale and Respect, which was contained in the following posts.
2018: A call goes out for Manospherians to move on from analysis, and try to precipitate some strategies for the various ontological problems in society.
The Red Pill Philosophy has Precipitated Completely
The concepts listed below are becoming widely accepted and greatly revered as the standard fare of the Red Pill, at least for Red Pill aware people. Sure, there will always be new recruits coming in, who find novelty (and anger) in these discoveries, but the concepts themselves have been thoroughly discussed from just about every angle, and have been analyzed and articulated in ‘elegant’ form.
The Fundamental Problems of Modern Society
- Raging Feminism
- The Sexual Inquisition
- The demonization of masculinity
- The threats posed to traditional marriage
The Female Feral Nature
- The Feminine Imperative
The Current State of the SMP
- The Debasement of Marriage
- The Postponement of Marriage
- The 80/20 Rule
- Indicators of SMV vs. MMV
- Open Relationships
There are remaining only a few small pockets of confusion to clear up, including the following.
- Moral agencies of men and women.
- The Impasse
The remaining topics are highly dependent on one’s value system and world view, so maybe they will never reach a full resolution.
But whether there are any further developments from within the men’s community or not, we can still look forward to the reeducation of society to reach a critical momentum. I am convinced that it will, eventually, because all this information is a Godsend for any young virile man, no matter what segment of the manosphere he falls into, Gamers, marriage-minded, or MGTOW.
Future Projections and Prognostications
The Manosphere and other conservative blogs are projecting where society is going in the near future.
- An increase in the frequency and social acceptability of Open Hypergamy.
- Increasing castigation and emasculation of men and fatherhood
- Mass Immigration changes demographics, cultures and traditions.
- Miscegenation on a larger scale.
- Decline of the White Majority
- Decline of Christian Influence
- Decline of Protestantism and the rise of more conservative religions, like Orthodox. Example here.
- Persecution of Christians – As of late, the persecution, rape and genocide of Christians is reaching record proportions, especially in the middle east and Africa.
- Persecution of Red Pillers – As Scott and Boxer have pointed out, Red Pill adherents are catching an ever increasing amount of flak from opposing segments of society, e.g. feminists, liberals, media conglomerates, ‘big brother’ entities, (whatever one might believe they are).
[Eds. note: I plan to revise for accuracy, and update this information, in the future.]
- Christianity and Masculinity: Unity (April 19, 2014)
- Culture Watch (Bill Muehlenberg): The Tragedy of the Lack of Christian Thinking (Nov 23, 2017)
- Sigma Frame: Leaving a Legacy to Future Generations (December 5, 2017)
- SFC Ton (Looking Glass): Quoted for truth and being zeroed out (December 17, 2017)
- Return of Kings (feat. Charlie Powell): The Death of the PUA Community (March 11, 2018)