Will things get better? Or will they get worse?
Targeted Readership: All
“3 Now as He [Jesus] sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, ‘Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?’”
“4 And Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, “I am the Christ”, and will deceive many [look at this list of false messiahs who never made the news]. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars [always in the news]. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom [we have seen ubiquitous aggressions all around the world since WW 2]. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.’”
“9 ‘Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you [e.g., WW 1, WW 2, persecution and genocide of Christians, especially in Africa and the middle east, victims of school shootings, aborted babies, etc.], and you [Christians] will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake [even in America]. 10 And then many will be offended [we hear this buzzword all the time, and it’s the mainstay philosophy of Political Correctness and 4th Wave Feminism], will betray one another [e.g., lying politicians, frivorce], and will hate one another [the political divide is brutal, e.g. antifa]. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many [Churchianity]. 12 And because lawlessness will abound [the courts are no longer fair, nor are they seeking restorative justice anymore], the love of many will grow cold [people don’t even know what a Christ-like love is, anymore]. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.”
All these things have come to pass, so Christ could come back at any time!
But does anyone really care? Since we live with these horrors, day in, and day out, we have become rather accustomed to them. In fact, we have grown to be psychologically insulated from them, if at all possible.
But that is not all! In addition to these horrors, consider these cofactors…
- Mass immigration is upsetting and displacing stable, traditional cultures… worldwide.
- Rape is rampant, not only in Africa, but also in Sweden, Britain, and Germany!
- The divorce rate among Christians is the same as in secular society, because Churchianity and Feminism are interdisciplinary studies.
- Rape, as well as Feminist ideologies, and unregulated hypergamy, leading to sexual promiscuity on a mass scale, are all spoiling young girls, such to make them unfit for marriage, and unable to achieve true happiness.
- Genetic contamination from widespread carousel riding and birth-control abortion.
- I will take an educated guess that a complex combination of biochemical factors, including the widespread use of growth hormones in beef and poultry, antibiotics, vaccinations, and birth control pills, are responsible for the rise in autism, aspergers, ADHD, and other such learning and behavioral disorders. (But if this connection could ever be scientifically proven, it would probably be censored.)
- About 40% of all children are born out of wedlock these days.
- Of the 60% of those children born in wedlock, about 40 to 50% of them will experience the divorce of their parents.
- It has been estimated that between 4 to 30% of people (throughout time) are not truly aware of who their real father is, due to either rape, or their mother’s (possibly secret) infidelity leading to an extra-marital pregnancy, or else, their father’s death, disappearance, or being cut off from their children through a divorce kidnapping.
- In total, that means about 80% of all children will grow up in broken, deceptive, or dysfunctional families! And how many of those will know the love of Christ?
The present generation (Z’s, iGen’s, or Homelander’s, whichever name you prefer), and the one that follows after, will really be hurting and hungry for genuine love and stability.
Good Lord, have pity on the next generations!
And, because of legally sanctioned, birth-control abortion, hundreds of millions of other children will never see the light of day, nor will they ever have a name to be written in the Book of Life. They will forever wander in hades, and curse this generation from the world beyond.
Combined with all the aforementioned horrors, this is a Biblical scale tribulation if there ever was one! Could it get any worse? Believe it or not, folks, we are now living in the tribulation!
To top it off, the last song that Tom Petty performed in concert before he died was “American Girl“.
Our nation is crying out to God for mercy!
If this post scares the sh!t out of your @ss, then get down on your knees right now, and say this prayer to God.
Dear heavenly Father,
I forsake all hope in this evil world. I’ve had it all wrong. I can do nothing of everlasting significance to change either myself, or my life in this world. I need Your love and grace.
Forgive me of my sins and self-centeredness, and lead me to repentance.
I acknowledge You as my Lord and personal shepherd, and I dedicate my life to you.
Remember me on the last day, I pray.
I ask these things in Jesus name,
- Dark Brightness: Conspiracy Theories, Crises, Fear (March 5, 2018)