Here is a poignant review of a few good habits which serve to enhance neurological health and vitality. Courtesy of Stephan Gardner at Collective Evolution.
Checkpoints are as follows.
- Don’t get addicted.
- Checklist small tasks.
- Create something.
- Exercise. (Also see, Less Weight, Better Health.)
- Get a streak going. (Also see, A Study of Csíkszentmihályi Flow.)
- Increase Tyrosine (through a selected diet).
- Listen to music.
- Meditate. (Also see, The Discipline of Silence.)
- Take supplements.
- Toxic cleansing. (Also see, Fasting.)
“Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain’s reward and pleasure centers. Dopamine also helps regulate movement and emotional response, and it enables us not only to see rewards, but to take action to move toward them.” – Psychology Today
Nerdome: According to Science, It’s Time to Stop Masturbating So Much (July 20, 2017)