This post outlines an easily digestible checklist for feminine qualities that score BIG with men. These things, plus a healthy RESPECT (which doesn’t make the list, because it is a skill, not a quality), are what makes a woman unforgettable for me, and I believe, all men as well. Unfortunately, right now in western history, irresistible, respectful women are on the brink of extinction. So here’s the ideal, lest we forget!
- Emotional maturity is the biggest asset of all. She is happy, relaxed, and emotionally stable. She knows how to maintain a good attitude at all times. She has a bubbly sense of inner joy that doesn’t change with respect to circumstances. She accepts people for who they are, and doesn’t denigrate or shit test them. She knows what she believes, what she likes, and what she wants, and she knows how to get along with people in a win-win way. Men want a mature woman, and they don’t want a selfish, nagging, immature crybaby.
- She likes and understands men. Women who know how men function and love them for it are very sexy. There’s something about giving a man the space he needs to pursue his passions that makes a woman irresistible.
- A beautiful woman (a) dresses in a way that flatters her figure, (b) puts effort into grooming herself, and (c) cares how men perceive her, even if the end result is very laid back and simple. There are few absolutes, except to say that a woman who thinks that taking the effort to look nice is somehow beneath her, is not considered sexy to a red-blooded male.
- Intellectual sophistication and a sense of class will put a woman in the top 10%.
- The absence of unusual or distinguishing features. Facial symmetry and solid color dresses are good. Tattoos and annoying habits are bad.
- She is passionate about something that is not self-centered. It’s inspirational to see a woman who believes in what she does, whether it’s a social cause, a hobby or a job. Passion implies that she has a sense of purpose and meaning to her life.
- She is generous in her estimations of the motives of others. She assumes that a man means the best, and not the worst. Men like a woman who interprets his words and actions in a positive light, and who forgives the occasional stupid move, or uncouth remark in a casual conversation.
- She is responsive. When a guy says something, she says something that shows that she is listening and comprehends what he is saying. When he tells a joke, she laughs. When he calls, she calls back.
- Women who take themselves too seriously are seriously not sexy. There’s something about a woman who is comfortable enough to be playful, flirty, and not worry that she is risking her reputation. Please don’t confuse playful with silly. Silly women who are clowning for attention are vexing. Ironically, most men believe that playfulness is a great sign of maturity (see number 1 above). She is a woman who loves life and isn’t ashamed to show it.
- Men enjoy a woman who has positive personality traits. These are innumerable, but include qualities like honesty, openness, kindness, decisiveness and assertiveness. Also, no drama queen act, no indignant attitude, no shit tests, and no endless complaining.
- She is grateful. She knows how to say “Thank You” sincerely and with a smile. For most men, dating a woman involves a lot of time, effort, money and work, not to mention the labor in making plans to arrange a nice evening. Men want to know that a woman notices the investment in her, appreciates the work that went into planning the evening, and is able to say something positive, like “That dinner was fantastic”. A woman who has a spirit of gratitude signals to a man, “You can make me happy,” which is a prime component to attraction.
- She’s affectionate. Most women underestimate the impact of a physical connection to most men. A woman who understands this and gives affection freely is very sexy.
- She is ready and willing to listen and learn. Men want a woman who is comfortable talking maturely about intimate matters (e.g. family problems, sex) when the time is right. Men want a woman who are able to take on a new perspective (namely, his) under certain situations.
- She’s willing to bend the rules, just because ‘He asked me to’. A woman who has rules, respects the rules, and can still say, “OK, I’ll do this just for you”, is very sexy, and rarer than what people might think. It’s this “partner in crime” mentality that men seem to find irresistible. Ultimately, it’s a gesture of submission, which scores BIG with men. Note, if a woman bends the rules for every man she knows, then it’s no longer special. This means she essentially has no rules, nor any self-respect.
- She’s willing to set aside her fear. It isn’t being fearless that is sexy. It’s having the fear, feeling the fear, and saying, “I’m going to set this aside and go forward anyway.” That woman is sexy. She is truly living life. She is going to suffer some failures along the way, but men will be chasing her and asking for her number the whole way. The bottom line on this point is that she is trusting – she trusts him more than she succumbs to her doubts and fears.
- She likes to laugh (at his jokes). Humor is an indispensably valuable trait in a relationship. Men aren’t interested in women who crack jokes every other sentence. In fact, men want a woman with a sense of humor that matches his own, so that he can elicit a joyful response from her rather easily. In other words, men want a woman who thinks HE is funny. Not surprisingly, when she does think he’s funny and laughs out loud, the man will always find that to be very sexy.
- Dalrock: The Problem Isn’t Knowledge But Attitude (1 August 2015)
- Notes From a Red Pill Girl: Embrace Your Femininity (20 June 2016)
- Sigma Frame: How Does a Woman Attract and Keep a Husband? (5 October 2009)
- Adam Piggott: The Traits of the Modern Marriageable Woman (19 November 2018)
Photo: Trisha Krishnan